12. Blackout

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

May

Ever since Aaliyah and Laurent broke up, it seemed that her and Larry had built a close bond so they started hanging out. Their bond was particularly strong because they were both cheated on and they were both the completely loyal ones of the couples. Larry and Aaliyah were in the loft just finishing making up some choreography together. After seeing her dance for the first time a couple months back, Larry admired her and her musicality. It was much like him and his twins. Though Aaliyah was trained in other dance styles, her knowledge of hip hop was natural just like his.

Aaliyah was goofing around doing multiple pirouettes, catching Larry's attention easily. Her curly hair was whipping around as she turned and it was amusing to him.

"I should grow my hair that long."

She stopped spinning and looked at him. "Don't do that. That wouldn't look right." She laughed.

He laughed with her. "You're right."

Aaliyah grabbed her phone off of the floor and walked out of the loft with Larry following. They made their way to the kitchen and Aaliyah looked in the fridge for something to make.

"What do you want to eat, Larry?" Aaliyah asked.

Larry thought for minute. "Spaghetti."

"Ooh! That sounds good. I'm gonna take a shower really quick then get started."

"Okay. Me too."

They both went to take showers after their sweaty dance session. Aaliyah took longer in the shower, as always. Ten minutes after Larry came back downstairs to the kitchen, Aaliyah returned and got right to preparing for the spaghetti. She made everything relatively fast. The meat and sauce didn't take long to make so now all she had to do was boil the noodles.

"You still don't like me?" Larry asked sitting on the other side of the island.

Aaliyah laughed. "No, you're okay now. I like you more than I did before." She said with a shrug and put the spaghetti noodles into a pot of boiling water.

He got up and walked toward her. "Why didn't you like me? You never tell me."

"I don't really know." She said truthfully. "It was something about you that I just didn't like. You were too adorable or something."

"How you don't know?" Larry chuckled.

Aaliyah shrugged and lifted herself on top of the island countertop and sat there with her legs crossed and as always she was doing something on her phone not paying Larry any mind. Larry stood not too far in front of her and looked at her head to toe. Slightly wondering what she had on under her oversized shirt that read 'Made In The 90s'. His eyes floated down her long legs which were covered most of the way by her black thigh high socks.

"Araignée..(spider)" Larry said breaking the silence.

"Where?"

Larry pointed at her legs. "Toi. (You)"

She looked at him confused. "There's a spider on me? Where?" She said looking at her own legs and socks.

"Non, vos jambes sont longues comme une araignée. (No, your legs are long like a spider)" He chuckled. "I name you spider. Mademoiselle Araignée."