14. Take Your Medicine

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon.

(In the MM is a picture of the villa Lau and Aaliyah are in)

"I always planned on coming here with Aaliyah but you know." Shakel said shaking her head. Just thinking about the fight she and Aaliyah had upset her.

Larry placed his hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them. "Don't think about that right now. We here to have fun and relax."

Shakel turned to face Larry. "You're right." She smiled.

"I know," he smiled back. "We gonna go to a club tonight, okay?"

"Alright. Um,"

"What?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Are we ever gonna get back together?" Shakel asked shyly and looked down.

He thought about it for a moment. His silence made Shakel feel uneasy so she looked back up at him. He shrugged and left the room without saying anything.

"Wow.. Okay then." Shakel said then went to take a shower.

Knowing Larry, he probably went to get something to eat so she didn't bother chasing after him to see where he was going. She went on with her shower then got ready for the rest of the day.

•••

"It feels so good to be here." Aaliyah said holding her arm out of the window to feel the fresh sea breeze. Her hair was tossed around in the wind from Laurent driving in the streets of Guadeloupe. She had her leg propped up on the seat letting the sun beam down on her skin as they drove. Nothing could ruin the moment of being "home".

"Qui est la nôtre. C'est le villa. (That's ours. This is the villa.)" Laurent spoke eagerly pointing at a beautiful villa that sat on the private side of a beach.

Aaliyah tilted her large round sunglasses down and leaned forward to get a better look. "Me niasses-tu? (Are you kidding me?)

"Nope," he said as they drove closer.

"Shit, I thought my house was nice."

Seconds later they pulled up to the villa and they both got out of the car. Before Aaliyah could grab her stuff from the backseat, Lau stopped her by lightly grabbing her hips and pulling her body to his.

"Can't wait until we get inside?" She said squirming away then walking up to the villa.

"I can but you were in my way so I moved you."

"Mhmm."

Laurent carried their bags into the villa and took them to the room. Aaliyah decided to venture around the nice space and figure stuff out. The first thing she noticed was the floor to ceiling windows and doors that lead to the patio and pool. "And I already know where I'm bout to be in 10 minutes." She continued walking around and found one of the rooms. She was amazed at the layout and room decorating. It had a patio door that had a view of all the trees on the side with a lawn chair that sat alone in the green grass. She walked out of that room and went to see the room that Lau went into. He was unpacking his stuff and in his own world. Aaliyah took this time to sneak up on him. She slipped her flip flops off and charged toward him. He looked up at her confused when he noticed she was charging at him.

"What are you-" he could barely get out before she jumped on top of him pushing him to lay on the bed and attacked his lips. He wasn't going to let her win though. He quickly bit her bottom lip which caused her to whine, then he rolled over so that he was on top of her. They continued to kiss passionately for minutes with small pauses to catch their breath.