7. Shots!

chapter is un-edited, will be fixed soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The music was loud and the vibe was positive at the Marquee Nightclub. The group walked into the club moving their heads to the music. They walked down to the VIP section reserved for them and sat around on the couches moving around the music in their seats. The only reason the twins didn't hit the dance floor yet was because Larry ordered a round of group shots for Aaliyah, Shakel, Lau and himself. He wanted a shot to kick off the night.

"What did you order?" Laurent asked.

"4 shots of Tequila." He answered doing the sarcastic eyebrow dance to his twin.

"I don't want to drink." Laurent said shaking his head.

"Don't be a pussy, Lau! It's just one shot." Larry said pulling his brothers hand. "Or we can do body shots so you can lick the salt off of Aaliyah."

"Body- lick the- what off of- Aaliyah who?" Aaliyah said giving Larry a crazy look.

Laurent looked Aaliyah up and down lustfully. "Fine. That's the only way I'll do it." He smirked at her.

"I love how Larry just volunteered you, and didn't even ask." Shakel said shaking her head at Larry.

A slender girl with blonde hair walked over with a tray in her hand. She wore a black spiked bra, small tight shorts and fishnet stockings with some red pumps. Her outfit suggested that she was a bottle girl because there were only four other girls dressed just like her. Either that or they were just group strippers. The twins couldn't help but let their eyes wander. Larry making it completely obvious while Lau only made a few glances at her. She bent down placing the tray with four shot glasses, a bowl of lime wedges and a bottle of Patron on it in front of them.

"Oh my goodness, twins! You guys should do body shots." She spoke with a high voice. "You look like you all have nice bodies, live it up!" She said patting Shakel's leg. She smiled at her awkwardly and nodded.

"Um.." Shakel said loudly.

"Let's start with you." She said looking at Larry. "Is she your girlfriend?" She asked pointing at Aaliyah who was sitting in the middle of Larry and Laurent.

"God, no!" Aaliyah scoffed.

"She's my girlfriend." Lau said putting his hand Aaliyah's thigh and lightly squeezing it which made Aaliyah giggle because she's ticklish then slap his hand away.

"Why you don't like me? Am I ugly to you?" Larry said looking at Aaliyah.

"Yes." She responded short.

"So my brother is ugly too?"

"Hell no! He's oh-so attractive." She gushed.

He threw his hands in the air. "I don't understand you! What's wrong with me? I'm cute!"

Everyone laughed. The bottle girl then started explaining how to do the body shots.

"I don't even want to drink." Aaliyah said crossing her arms.

"Come on Aaliyah! Just one shot for me." Larry said grabbing her hands. "It's my birthday."

"You sound like your brother.." She said shaking her head. He gave her puppy eyes and poked his lip out a little. "Fine!" She gave into his adorableness.

"We put the shot here." The bottle girl said placing the empty shot glass between Aaliyah's breasts. "Put this in your mouth." She put a lime wedge between Aaliyah's lips tell her to hold it slightly with her teeth. "And you lick her neck a little so the salt can stick." Laurent licked her neck quickly and the girl sprinkled a little bit of salt on it then carefully poured the tequila into the shot glass.