Girly Tadashi

"Jeez have some dignity!" Mae exclaimed sarcastically at Tadashi "I thought that's what everyone does. Hiro does it!" Tadashi started cracking up in laughter, Hiro's and Mae's eyes widen "What?!" Mae started to join Tadashi in laughing "He's lying! I'm not a girl like him!" Hiro said he knew he was going to regret that he ran to the school Tadashi running after him "Yeah, I'll just be alone." Mae murmured to herself as she walked to school a few books in hand. After Mae got to school she was engulfed in many arms "Mae your okay!" Honey spoke happily that her little friend was alright. "I'm fine really." Mae said with a light chuckle "Cool dude." Fred said in his usual mascot outfit you nodded "Where have you been little buddy." Wasabi spoke making Mae raise an eyebrow "Home, and that sounds like I'm a dog." Mae said looking at Wasabi he nodded "Sorry!" Wasabi said heading to his office, Fred doing the same. "Come here kiddo." Gogo said wanting a hug which Mae accepted "You better not worry us again." Gogo said releasing the hug "Woman-up." Mae chuckled "That's my line!" Gogo said with a smirk "Oh well!!!" Mae said running to her office and begin working on her project.

*2 1/2 Hours Later*

Mae finished her project finally she had made a pizza making robo fighter. At the time she really wanted to go do some bot fighting but she was also hungry and craving pizza so she just decided to make the Pizza Making Robo Fighter, PMRF for short. Mae tested in her office, and it actually worked! "Yes!!" Mae screamed with joy bouncing up and down. "What where!?" Hiro had opened the doors and Mae looked confused "Oh sorry I thought you needed help." Hiro said sheepishly. "No I just finished my project and it works!" Mae exclaimed. "Do you smell pizza?" Hiro asked to Mae sniffing the air "Yea, bout that my robot made pizza." Mae said cheekily "Really!!! That's awesome!!!" Hiro was now jumping up and down, with excitement Mae laughed at his behavior "That's why I was screaming and jumping up and down, silly." Mae replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to at least post a chapter of the book for the people who love this series.