Suprises

"I thought of angels, Choking on their halos, Get them drunk on rose water, See how dirty I can get them, Pulling out their fragile teeth, And clip their tiny wings, Anything you say can and will be held against you, So only say my name, It will be held against you, Anything you say can and will be held against you, So only say my name, If heaven's grief brings hell's rain, Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday" Mae sang on pitch a knock came on her door she stopped singing "Come in?" Mae said Jax walking in in his clothes from yesterday "Hey." Jax said sheepishly "Hey bro." Mae said smiling "You look like you need a shower!" Mae said "Thanks for stating the obvious sis." Jax said to her "No problem" She said smiling and gave a little giggle "So what's up?" Mae asked "I'm going to run home to do a few things I'll be back." Jax said standing in the door way still "Okie Dokie." Mae said spinning around in the chair, Jax left and walked home Mae continued to spin in the chair she then decided it would be a great idea and stand up after spinning once she got up and  took one step she fell between two desk "Gah!" Mae said grunting Gogo heard Mae and walked to her office, where he office is and where they were talking you could see Mae in between the desks as Gogo opened the door the others saw and chuckled a bit Gogo reached out her hand so she could get up after a few minutes Mae got up finally "Thanks" Mae said embarrassed "I know the feeling" Gogo chuckled patting Mae on the back "Any pain?" Gogo asked looking at her rub her head "N-no" Mae said lying her head hurt a lot she hit one of the desks on the way down between the two desk Mae tried to act off her pain like it was nothing she sat back down in her chair the other chuckling while Hiro ran over knowing she was in pain "Are you okay?" Hiro asked concerned "Hm? I'm f-fine." Mae said lying again Gogo left and closed the doors "You're lying!" Hiro said "No I'm not" Mae said lying once again, Hiro looked her in the eyes she looked Hiro in the eyes he hugged her petting the back of her head she winced "Ow." she mumbled he broke the hug "You okay?" Hiro asked her Mae looked at the ground rubbing the back of her hear he left and came back with an ice pack and handed it to her "T-thanks" she said placing it to her heard he nodded "Hit your head on the fall?" Hiro asked she nodded Mae sat in her chair spinning around gently not wanting to get hurt more after thirty minutes Jax came back "First day and I already got hurt." Mae said to Hiro he petted the top of her head. It was already about 11 am "What time does school end?" Mae asked Hiro curiously " 2 pm" Hiro replied "Ah okay wow that's early!" Mae said happy and in shock normally school would run for eight hours but this school ran for six hours "But you can stay even after school is over to work on projects" Hiro added "Oh. Okay" Mae smiled.