Surfing

Jax, Tadashi, Gogo, Hiro, Honey, Wasabi, Fred, and Mae went to the beach everyone wore surf gear which was spandex swimwear navy blue shorts that went just above the knee and spandex swimwear navy blue short sleeve shirt, everyone had their surfboards besides three people Wasabi, Honey, and Tadashi didn't want to surf so they were still in regular clothes and did not have their surf boards. Mae went first she laid flat on her stomach on the board and swam out far after she was far from shore she sat up and waited for a wave, as a wave came she started to swim a way a little so the wave could pick her up, once it did she started surfing and doing tricks after the wave died down she swam back to shore "Jax your up" Mae said smirking as he didn't surf much compared to Mae "Okay. Prepare to have your mind blown." Jax said smirking "Ha, sure bro sure." She said doubtful with a smirk, Jax began to swim far, sat up after a distance waited for a wave, then paddled away a little then got on the wave he did a handstand three minutes in and wiped out, sinking under the water, the wave and him falling catched him by surprise, Mae saw that and dived into the water to get Jax she dived deep underwater to get her brother once she got her brother she placed him on the surfboard and pushed the board and her brother a shore "Help me put him on the sand" Mae said as she tried to lift the board up Wasabi walked over and helped her place him on shore she started to push on his chest her hands on top of one another in the center of his chest doing a push up type move to make him spit the water up "You idiot!" she mumbled after about seven minutes he was conscious again Gogo went and then Fred, Hiro wanted to go last since he did not know how to surf "Mae..." Hiro said whispering to her "Hm?" Mae looked over at Hiro "I don't know how to surf..." He said sadly still whispering Mae got up "Let's go!" Mae said taking his hand and pulling him up "I'll teach you then." She smiled and walked into the water and got the board Hiro followed her "Get on the board" she said after he did she put the strap on his ankle so he was with the board they both sat down and paddled far to the ocean as a wave came she swam a little "Now stand up" she said quickly standing and he then he watched her every move and listened to her surfing lesson Hiro lost a bit of balance and made the board go sideways throwing them in the water Hiro who was not in the water swimming and clutching the board for his life was a bit tired "You okay?" Mae asked concerned as how he looked "Y-yeah," Hiro said with a smile "That was fun!" Hiro said laughing a bit "Okay." Mae said swimming a shore with Hiro she walked on the land and was greeted with two slaps to the face "OW! What was that for?" Mae asked holding her cheek as her head was side ways now from the two hits Hiro then came ashore he took longer since he had the ankle strap on that was connected to the board "YOU COULD OF KILLED HIM!" Tadashi said almost yelling but no quite "I wasn't going to kill him! I was teaching him how to surf!" Mae said still holding her cheek "Yeah, she was teaching me unlike you who said you would and never did!" Hiro said joining the conversation "Still!" Jax replied "Surf boards aren't meant for two people Mae." Jax said "What do you know?! You're not even a surfer like I am. Have you not watched competitions i'm in there are times when you need two people on the board!" Mae responded storming off "I'm taking a walk!" she said walking away "That was cold man," Wasabi said to both Tadashi and Jax "Hitting a kid, a female no less you could go to jail for child abuse!" Honey chimed in "Yeah, yeah, yeah." Jax said mimicking "I'm going to see if she's okay." Hiro said walking off to find Mae. As Hiro looked for Mae everyone at the back continued to surf.