Breaks

Mae nodded and they headed down stairs to watch a movie, Cass was asleep by the time they started to watch the movie it was a horror movie no less Mae pulled he legs to her chest so if she had to cover her eyes she could -oh no- Mae thought "Don't go in there! Don't go in there!" Hiro said covering his eyes I continued to watch and then a bloody jump scare came I jumped Hiro didn't since he had his eyes covered Tadashi chuckled "You okay there?" Tadashi asked "Not really that gave me a heart attack!" Mae over exaggerated a bit Tadashi patted her head gently "Is it over yet!?" Hiro asked Tadashi and Mae looked over at him and chuckled a little bit "Yea!" Mae said holding up her pointer finger to her lips to tell him to stay quiet Hiro uncovered his eyes and a pop up "YOU LIED" Hiro said Mae laughed and Tadashi started laughing they didn't even pay attention to the movie anymore "Stop!" Hiro said hitting Tadashi like a little girl "Uh...." Mae stopped laughing and looked at Hiro weirdly "You fight like a girl." Mae said concerned "You too." Hiro said "Well I am a girl." Mae said sticking out her tongue Hiro doing the same teasing each other Hiro fell asleep on the couch as they all talked together "Did we bore him to sleep talking!?" Mae asked "Hey you're the one to talk. You fell asleep yesterday." Tadashi said smirking "Real funny." Mae said sarcastically Tadashi stood up and carried Hiro upstairs Mae right behind  them so she could go to bed it was 1 am "Night." Mae whisper yelled "Night kiddo!" Tadashi whispered yelled Mae got into her pj's and went to bed. It was the first day of Spring Break for college Mae got up at ten am today she headed to SFIT to tweak her gravity gun "Where you going kiddo?" Tadashi asked "Going to SFIT I want to finish the gravity gun." Mae said "Oh okay, I'm heading over there anyway to get some books from my office we could walk there together." Tadashi said as he walked down the steps Mae nodded they saw Jax walking home Mae was beside Tadashi talking "MAE!!!!" Jax yelled arms opened Tadashi stepped in front Mae she didn't realized that he did and ran into him "Sorry." she squeaked "Dude what are you doing with my sister? Where has she been we've been worried!" Jax said getting annoyed Mae rolled her eyes -Lies- Mae thought "You are supposed to look out for your younger siblings you idiot." Tadashi said "What are you her brother now?!" Jax said angry "Brother figure." Tadashi replied as he took Mae's hand and walked off with her leaving Jax dumbfounded. Tadashi let go of her hand "Sorry." Tadashi said "It's fine, nothing to be sorry about" Mae said as she walked into the college -That dude irritates me.- Tadashi thought as he went to his office, Mae at down on her chair in her office and tweaked the gravity gun she made chairs fly about the room Honey entered "Hey! AH" Honey exclaimed as she was happy to see Mae but scared of the flying things "Oops. Sorry." Mae said making the chairs fall back to there original places "What's up?" Mae asked with a smile "We need to talk." Honey's face changed from happy to a little sad.