Songs

Mae woke up the next day looking at her alarm clock it read 10 am "Wow I really slept in today" Mae said sitting up rubbing her eyes she got out of bed and stretched. She went downstairs grabbed a pop tart then went back into her room she was home alone today her brother at SFIT and her mom at work she got dressed today she wore a laced white top with high waist light denim shorts and her hair wavy and her white socks she adored "I'm home alone it looks like I can start singing!" Mae said out loud to no one she started to record herself singing she sang immortals by Fall Out Boy she adored that song like that song was her life. "They say we are what we are, But we don't have to be, I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way, I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame, I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams." she sang happily she continued to sing and when she finished singing she hit the stop recording button on the camera and saved it. She heard a knock on the door downstairs Mae then got a broom just in case she looked through the peep hole on the door so she could she who it was, of course Hiro she unlocked the door "Hey." She said "Hey." he replied she opened the door and let him in "What's up?" Mae asked "nothing just wanted to hang. Why that not allowed?'' Hiro asked as Mae closed the door "Did your brother kick you out of the house?" Mae asked ''Yeah'' Hiro sighed Mae giggled ''Enough said'' Mae responded still laughing at him ''So what do you want to do?'' Hiro asked Mae ''We could go to the park or stay here.'' Mae said cheerful ''We'll go to the park later.'' Hiro said smiling ''Okay.'' Mae said and headed upstairs Hiro following behind her she opened her door walked in and plopped on her bed sitting near her desk "Your room looks awesome!'' Hiro said looking at everything Mae laughed at his amazement -so that's how I acted when I got to see SFIT- she thought to herself Mae began to hum while Hiro walked over and sat in the chair where her computer was a message popped up said 'your video is ready for viewing' Hiro clicked on the message a few seconds of the song Mae heard it quickly got up took the laptop and hid it under her pillow. Mae hugged her pillow in the corner of her bed her shoulders hitting the two walls she buried her face in the pillow so he wouldn't see her blush, Hiro walked over ''you okay?'' Hiro asked Mae ''Hm. Y-yeah'' Mae said lying Hiro then noticed wrapped bandages that went from her wrist to just under her elbow ''What happened?'' he asked taking the injured arm and held it she winced ''I got burned doing something last night.'' she said simply Mae heard the door downstairs and went to go see who it was she grabbed the broom, Hiro chuckled at her grabbing a broom her brother noticed her and she noticed him ''Jesus bro you scared me!!" Mae said putting the broom down he walked in closing the front door behind him "Sorry." Jax chuckled "What are you doing home early I thought you were staying over night at college" Mae said curious "I need to get some tools is all,'' Jax replied going down to the basement Mae went back up stairs Hiro startled Mae and she stumbled back losing her balance almost falling down the stairs but Hiro grabbed her good arm and pulled her so she wouldn't fall but he pulled a little to hard, his back was now on the floor and she was on top of him on all four's like a four- legged animal they both blushed and Mae quickly got up "Sorry!!'' Mae said embarrassed Hiro chuckled at her "It's not your fault I pulled you forward to much" Hiro said they both were blushing Mae sat on her bed and he sat next to her noticing her face was still pink "you okay?'' Hiro asked ''I'm fine, are you okay?'' Mae asked Hiro nodded. Hiro kept looking at Mae she knew he wanted to say something so she ruffled his fluffy black hair, Hiro's eyes widened "W-what-" he got cut off not being able to choke out the words ''Your hair is so fluffy'' Mae said smiling and giggled as Hiro chuckled, Mae stopped -Hope I changed the awkward subject to something else, less awkward- Mae thought.