Happy Days

After Hiro found Mae she stopped for a moment as she heard footsteps behind her then quickly walked away Hiro caught up to her and face her she looked mad and looked at the ground she opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it "You were going to yell at me weren't you but you didn't!" she looked at the ground "You love me!!!" Hiro said smiling sheepishly, Mae nodded and hugged him, Hiro intertwined his hand with hers Mae noticed another hand her eyes widen she looked over to see Hiro and her expression went back to normal "You okay?" Hiro asked giving her a hug the two of them now still walking, he saw her cheek was pinker than the other "They slapped you pretty hard." Hiro said looking at her face she nodded "Jax hit me harder than Tadashi did." Mae said holding her cheek with her free hand "Yeah, Tadashi is the type where he doesn't like to hurt people." Hiro said putting his hand to her cheek she stiffened then relaxed again as the pain hurt badly they continued to walk "They were wrong. About you trying to kill me." Hiro said walking beside her "Yeah, I know what i'm doing, i'm not five anymore I can decide to do stuff myself" Mae said mumbling the last part after doing "Maybe when we leave we could say we want to surf longer and we can ride together again." Hiro said suggestively "Yeah." Mae nodded with a smile, after about fifteen minutes of Mae walking off her anger ans talking to Hiro they started to walk back slowly "They have been gone for a while shouldn't we look for them?" Jax asked worried "You two were the ones who sent her off!" Gogo said to them a bit snappy for what they had done to the girl they came back and Jax noticed her face still red on one side "are you okay? What happened!" Jax asked concerned "You happened." She said annoyed he paused for a moment and remembered the slap Tadashi and himself did to her "Oh. Right, sorry" He said a bit sad -Yeah right. If you were sorry you shouldn't have done it in the first place.- Mae thought to herself "Well it's getting a little late we're going to go." Honey said pointing to the group "Hiro and I are going to stay behind he wants to learn a few more lessons of surfing." Mae said Jax nodded and they all left walking away talking to each other, Mae grabbed her board "Let's go." Mae said she strapped on the ankle thing onto Hiro's ankle and they paddled like they have been for the past few hours at the beach they went on the wave and started riding it Mae was at the front and Hiro was at the back not even noticing it till two minutes later Mae was now in the back and Hiro was in the front "How did I get in the front? Did you use black magic?!" Hiro laughed and then got a bit scared "Haha, no" Mae said laughing a little she hugged him "I'm guiding the board straight-wards!" Mae said "Oh, can we switch back" Hiro said having an uneasy feeling she nodded and went back to the front they had swimmed back to shore "Want to see a trick?" Mae asked "Sure!" Hiro said sitting on the sandy beach floor "Okay, I made up this trick and I've been practicing it for the competition that is coming up" Mae said strapping the strap to her ankle Hiro nodded she set off went far, swimmed back to shore a little then she didn't plan for a big wave but she got it, this wave was a good one she got on the very high part of it and did a one handed, hand stand all the way to the shore Hiro clapped as she swimmed back "That was so cool!" Hiro said running to give her a hug "Thanks" she laughed as she got up from the board.