Birthday's

Mae nodded she didn't want to see him for a lot of reasons, everyone looked so cheerful today, she was glad to be turning a year older but not in a hospital bed "Happy Birthday!!!" everyone in the room yelled happily Mae jumped they said it out of know where her eyes widened in shock "Whoops!" Gogo said as she saw her widened eyes "Did we scare you?" Honey asked Mae nodded she wanted to laugh so badly but she couldn't she said 'I really want to laugh but I can't' to her mom in sign language "Yes I know." the mom weakly smiled, "Wanting to laugh herm?" Hiro said they all knew sign language but they didn't have to speak it she did. Her mom started to sing everyone chimed in with her mom "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mae, Happy Birthday to you!!" everyone sang happily she smiled and said 'Thank you.' in sign language "We will celebrate your birthday happily when you get out" her mom said sweetly, Mae nodded -no mom this is just fine seeing my friends here with me this is good.- Mae thought she didn't want her mom to beat the living daylight out of her like her dad did. Everyone talked for hours everyone and ate together till it was 11:30 pm and everyone decided to go home since it was getting really late. After about two weeks of being in the hospital Mae finally got to go home but she had to be on bed rest for four weeks. Mae slept for a whole week everyone visited her even though she was asleep Hiro and Tadashi came over the most since they weren't that far as everyone else Mae finally woke up after her whole week when she heard the door knock "Hey sweetie Hiro and Tadashi are here do you want to see them?" her mom asked Mae nodded and sat up barely still in pain "hey." the boys said in unison she smiled "Hey." Mae said "Nice to see you're finally awake kiddo" Tadashi said happy as well "Huh?" Mae asked "You have been a sleep for a whole week." Hiro chimed in "Oh? Jeez" she said nervously laughing "How do you feel?" Hiro asked "Pain and sleepiness pretty much. How about you guys?" Mae asked "We are fine." the boys said in unison. she smiled weakly "That's good." Mae said "How much longer do you have to stay in for bed rest?" Tadashi asked "Three more weeks." Mae said sadly Tadashi patted her head she tried sitting up but winced in pain "You need to lay down." Tadashi said pushing her back down to where she was before "Bu-" Mae said "No but's about it kiddo." Tadashi said Mae sighed and nodded. After another week Mae did not want to eat but she instead fell asleep a lot refusing food she got a bit thinner but not much her mom woke her up to see the guys there and to see her mom with an IV fluid bag she poked the needle in her arm to let the fluid run through "Ow!" Mae yelped "You haven't eaten for a week you are getting the fluid in you to keep you in good shape." the mom said "Whoa, What! She hasn't eaten for a week?" Hiro asked the two boys shocked the mom nodded "Mae!" Tadashi said shocked "I'm fine guys don't worry." Mae said as her mom left the room. "You need to eat!" Hiro replied, "No kidding!" Mae choked out. Another week had gone by and the boys came and saw she was now eating "Yay!" Hiro said "I'm forcing myself to eat." Mae sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Guys I've been busy v.v so um how do you guys like this so far :o