Friendly Competition

Livi started surfing with Mae "Look who is finally up!" Mae smirked she was surfing for an hour by herself "Oh shut up" Livi said rolling her eyes and they started surfing they competed in a friendly competition Mae smirked as she did a flip on the board and dived into the water once she got close to shore "Show off" Livi said Mae smirked again as she sat down on the sandy floor making patterns in the sand after Livi surfed her wave she plopped down next to Mae and nudged her arm gently "They be staring" Livi said with a smirk on her face she looked as if her face was going to explode "So?" Mae questioned not really caring if some other people on the beach were staring at them besides her friends "Show off." Livi said as she smirked Mae rolled her eyes and went back to surfing after her little break in the sand she went on a high wave as well as Livi they both did many tricks on their boards Mae wiped out in the middle of the one trick she did for the competition she ended up almost drowning Livi did not realize till she got off the wave and Tadashi got Mae in his arms "I'm fine." Mae said squirming to get out of his arms he was stronger than her so he just kept her in his arms "Let me go!" Mae said whining "No!" Tadashi whispered yelled after they got out of the water he sat her down "I am fine." Mae choked out as she sat in the sand due to Tadashi he shook his head "The wave took me by surprise." Mae replied they shook their heads she stood up and went back in the water, she got on her surf board and started to surf again doing the same trick as last time but not falling off she did it finally without getting injured "WOO HOOO!!!" Mae shouted in excitement everyone jaws dropped "Well I be damned" A boy said to his friend everyone looked at the small boy "What?" the boy said as he noticed everyone staring at him they rolled their eyes as they looked back at her in the water "Jeez show off!" Livi yelled out as she saw her friend dive into the water as she got close to shore, Livi ran up to her "You trying to die!?" Livi said smacking Mae's arm playfully "Uhm no." Mae said holding her arm where Livi hit her "Well sorry." Mae said rolling her eyes as she headed back into the ocean Livi following to surf with Mae. After about four hours later it was about 3 pm and everyone went home to get ready for school tomorrow. It was now Monday and everyone went to school Jax, Tadashi, Hiro, and Mae walked to school together Mae still hated Jax but not as much as she did before.