Fighting and Saving

As her frighted mom fell from the ninetieth story Mae broke through the class and flew down to catch her mom "Stupid idiot I can fly" Mae said having her mom in her arms bridal style as she went down onto the ground and placed her mom in an alley "I will be back stay put or go to the hospital." Mae said as she hugged her mom then flew to the floor the enemies were on she threw them around and pinned them against the wall using metal shards and the police soon arrived Mae then noticed the gang standing there in the door way how she did not know? Her eyes were focused on the bad guys meaning her helmet reacted to her line of sight "H-how? W-when did you-? W-why did-?" Mae cut herself off as she backed up in fright she looked at the ground to the left she was crying a lot now she never wanted her friends to see her like how she was Tadashi and Honey walked over and gave her a hug everyone hated to see her cry they always felt bad about it when she did. "Don't cry." Honey said looking at her kneeling down to reach eye level with Mae Tadashi patted her head Mae looked at the ground moved away from them -I'm a monster i'm going to hurt someone with my new powers! I have to get away from them.- Mae thought as she looked at the broken window she ran to it and jumped out the window her arms spread out like she was a flying squirrel everyone ran to the window her mom was already at the hospital Mae dived down and started flying around Hiro and Tadashi went after her while they headed back to SFIT not wanting to over whelm Mae but before they went back to SFIT they took the dad and brother to jail. Tadashi and Hiro flew after Mae Tadashi on Baymax while Hiro flew with his wings since he modified his suit to fly so he did not always have to depend on Baymax to get places. Mae flew down onto the hospital roof and said her chant to take her armor off and jumped off the ten story building not hurting herself at all she made her way up to the front desk of the hospital to ask where her mom was located "Third floor room 1001. Ms. Parker." The lady at the desk smiled, Mae smiled back weakly "Thank you." and Mae then headed for the elevator when she got to her mothers room she saw her mom unconscious Mae weakly smiled as she saw her mom "Hello Ms. Parker." Dr. Thomas said Mae waved not want to talk she closed her eyes "You're are lucky that she had came here when she did if she was outside or abused any longer she would have died." Dr. Thomas said to Mae "Really?!" Mae opened her eyes in a panic with sad eyes the doctor nodded "Have a nice day Ms. Parker." the doctor said as he left the room and two boys entered Hiro and Tadashi, Mae didn't notice yet because she got up from the chair in front of the bed and went to the chair that was next to the bed Mae sat and then looked up noticing the two standing there Mae's eyes widened "H-how!?" Mae whispered yelled and put her face in her hands "Mae are you afraid of us?!" Hiro choked out in a worrying confused tone Mae looked up, she shook her head "I'm not afraid of you, i'm afraid of me." she said looking at them "Why?" Hiro choked out again.