Talks

Honey sat on a couch and Mae scooted over in her spinning chair and placed it in front of Honey "What's up?" Mae asked nervous, she's already been talk to about lots of things "Your parents are getting worried." Honey spoke softly "Worried. Worried. Don't make me laugh they don't care!" Mae said whisper yelling Honey looked sad she hate how a kid had to go through this Tadashi walked in as Honey gave Mae a hug as she cried "What happened I heard yelling." Tadashi said alarmed and noticed she was crying "Family..." Honey quietly spoke"Ugh, what do they want?" Tadashi asked he was sick of her family hurting her as well as Honey and the gang "There worried." Honey spoke again quietly He nodded and gave Mae a hug. They all stood up Mae ran over to get her gravity gun wanting to get off the subject "Want to see it work!!" Mae asked excited "Sure kiddo." Tadashi said laughing she turned the gun on and made her friends levitate on chairs "Hey!! Pretty cool!" Honey said looking like she wants to fly around the room Mae chuckled and sat them and the chair down "It still needs working on..." She sighed and placed on her table "It seems like it works fine." Tadashi said "Look at the corner! A box exploded! Because it was in the air to long." Mae sighed "Oh." Honey said "What  time do you want to leave kiddo?" Tadashi asked "I don't know probably soon." Mae said sitting down and looking at her gravity gun "Okay." Tadashi and Honey sat on the couch. Gogo, Fred, and Wasabi walked in "Hey Mae!" Wasabi said "Hello!" Mae said not turning back she was in the middle of fixing a wire "Haha! Got it!" Mae said "Gravity gun?" Gogo asked blowing her gum "Yep!" Mae said "It's like a group party in here!" Fred said Mae laughed a little "I guess it is." Mae smiled, after five minutes her gun was perfect Mae went and got a box from the closet. "Now please don't explode box!" Mae held up her gravity gun and the box started flying under her control "Ohh spookyyy!!!" Wasabi said in a ghostly tone everyone laughed after it didn't explode she felt happy "YES!" Mae said setting down the gravity gun. "Ready to go kiddo?" Tadashi asked Mae nodded, "You're going to stay with us for a while so go and get your things." Tadashi spoke as we got to the Cafe, Mae picked up her sleepover bag and put it on her back Tadashi came with her just in case she had to climb out the window. As she got to the backyard she climbed up parkour style carefully of course. She crawled in her room she made a soft thump no one heard anything, she got three days of clothes worth and Mae closed her door her dad heard Mae and went upstairs she didn't know anyone was coming so she zipped up her back pack her dad opened her door she ran to the window but got pulled back in "Gah!" Mae screamed her dad started to beat her "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" The dad said angrily the mom heard banging of floors and walls and cries and screams "NATHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" her mom said rushing over to her and pulling Mae's dad off of her Tadashi unfortunately saw the whole thing and went to his house to call 911 "DON'T DO THAT TO HER SHE EFT BECAUSE WE AGREED TO THE DUMB PRANK!!!" Her mom said yelling Mae held her sides coughing up blood "Wheres Mae?" Hiro asked as he saw Tadashi concerned Tadashi picked up the phone and dialed 911 "Hello what is your emergency?" The a male asked "Someone is getting abused by their dad" Tadashi spoke and said the address an ambulance, police, and the child support officer came. Luna cleaned some of the blood off of Mae. She was loaded up into a ambulance and rushed to the hospital the boys only saw the ambulance take off.