Pranks and Check- Up's

As Mae walked in the door Jackson was sitting on the couch with Jax she walked over and sat down. "Okay so I will be your new dad, I will come check on you two every few hours in the day, the two kids nodded "Ok" they said in unison Jackson got paged to go back to work "Well I got to go kiddo's" Jackson said "We will finish this discussion later" Jackson said then left, Mae sighed and Jax walked over giving her a hug. Two weeks had gone by and it was now the eighteenth of March, Mae had to go into her movement therapy, the nurse took off the boot, then the hard wrap, then her soft wrap, Hiro, Jax, and Jackson were in the room with her "Ok Jax I want you to help her on the left side and I will help her on the right" The nurse said sweetly as they both did that they took some weight off of Mae lifting her up a bit she stepped on the good foot then the bad foot and almost fell on the ground if it weren't for the two people helping her Jax placed her back in the wheel chair Mae sighed "What happened?" The nurse said sweetly "I stepped on it, it locked up shooting pain up my leg." Mae said in an almost crying tone of voice it hurt like mad to her "Okay, we are going to have to run some scans, and x-rays." The nurse said "But before we do I want to see the mobility of your foot" she motioned Jax to pick her up and place her on the bed like you would see in doctor offices when your going in for a check up, Mae sat there and the nurse lifted up her leg and moved in up and down gently, Mae wanted to scream her head off in the pain she made a face and the nurse stopped "Are you internally screaming your head off Mae?" Jackson asked as he could see her face a little bit through her hair that was falling into her face she nodded and then took a deep breath in and out "God that hurt!" Mae said calming down "Okay, so now we need to take some scans, and x-rays" The nurse said Jax placed her back in the chair -I just want to surf!- Mae thought sadly and annoyed that this happened she went and got her scans, and x-rays then came back "Ok." The nurse said "She will need two more weeks of recovery and then after that she will come back in here if she can't walk we have to try something else, because it looks like on the x-ray what we did, did nothing." The nurse said putting the x-rays up "But it looks like on the scans it may have done something but we don't know yet." the nurse finished and placed them up with the x-rays. Mae sighed "UGH!" Mae said as she got annoyed "I know you just want to surf." Jax said patting her shoulder "Soon okay." Jax said "Oh you're that girl in the competition! I saw you on TV surfing." she said with a smile -Yeah so did almost  the entire world. Everyone saw my wipe out, I know you don't have to remind me.- Mae thought "Can we go?!" Mae said inpatient "Yes" the nurse said smiling, they left and headed home and relaxed. Two weeks had gone by making it the thirty first of March, they went in to the therapy center again, the nurse took off the boot, hard wrap, then the soft wrap, and made her stand up with Jax on one side and the nurse on the other, Hiro and Jackson also here again. Mae started walking slowly "Ok you have gotten improvement." The nurse said with a smile and they turned around and made her walk back to the wheel chair. "You are now able to walk without crutches, but you have to keep the boot. and wraps on still." the nurse said "When can I surf?" Mae asked sternly "Jeez sis take it slowly would ya." Jax said "I miss the water!!!" Mae said sadly "In two weeks" the nurse said happy "Yes!!!!" Mae exclaimed happily. The nurse put the soft wrap, then the hard wrap, then the boot back on her foot "every other day I advise you to wear crutches just to be safe." The nurse warned her "Okay" Mae said happy she doesn't have to wear her crutches that much and that she could surf pretty soon, after that they left the office. After a day it was now April first the time of pranks Mae came outside since Jackson left the key at the house, what Mae didn't know was that Fred was Jackson and their parents were still alive. Mae opened the door and Jackson walked in Jackson pulled off his mustache, wig, and his face mask revealing Fred to Mae "FRED WHAT THE HECK!" Mae screamed angrily "April Fools!!!!" Fred said "YOU JERK!" Mae said walking outside crying now the whole gang there Gogo came out "April Fools" and the three of them Gogo, Jax, and Fred said in unison "You guys are jerks!" Mae said Hiro walked over to her as she was about to punch them he pulled her back "No, calm down" Hiro said he had gotten stronger than her over the passed month he pulled her away from them "Where are you taking her?!" Tadashi said as they turned to face the other way, not looking at the group "Taking her to calm down!" Hiro said looking over to the group and walking with her "Want to go to the pond?" Hiro asked she shook her head "Beach?" Hiro asked Mae nodded "Thought so" Hiro said walking with her to the beach "That was so not cool!" Wasabi, Tadashi, and Honey said in unison "Please tell me the parents are still alive." Wasabi said "Yeah" Jax nodded "They were up to this prank" Gogo added "Wow this just sick and cruel" Tadashi said the three shrugged, Mae and Hiro made it to the beach and they sat down on  the sand "I hate them" she mumbled "It's okay." Hiro said hugging her and patting her back "They can go to Hell." Mae said annoyed Hiro nodded and looked at the ocean Wasabi, Tadashi, and Honey found them and gave her a hug so did Hiro "It's okay." Honey said "They need to burn in Hell." Mae said "Easy there." Tadashi said the group made jokes and made her laugh it was twenty minutes later and it got dark "Thanks guys." Mae smiled as they made her feel better Jax, Gogo, and Fred came Wasabi noticed before Mae "Nope!" Wasabi said standing up blocking them Mae had wide eyes -Why?- Mae thought as she walked to her surf board and went out into the ocean "Where are you going?" Hiro and Honey asked "I can't deal with them right now." Mae said swimming away on her board. Her parents arrived "Oh hell no" Wasabi said annoyed with them agreeing to the prank "What kind of parents are you!? To do that to your own child!" Tadashi said "get Mae and take her to the cafe. She's staying with us tonight." Tadashi whispered to Hiro and he nodded and went to get Mae "Let's go." Hiro said next to her "Uh, where?" Mae questioned "Tadashi said you are going to stay with us so you don't have to deal with your parents tonight." Hiro said she nodded and they swimmed back to shore on there boards they sneaked off and walked to the Lucky Cat Cafe their fingers intertwined with each others. She went to her house and got her book bag to pack her clothes for tomorrow, her tooth brush, tooth paste, and hair brush then continued to walk. They got there five minutes later and went up stairs.