Entering

They walked into the SFIT building to be greeted by officer Tracey "Hey Mae can I talk to you?" She asked pulling me to my office and sitting me down Tadashi was confused as her "older brother" aka her bestest guy friend besides Fred and Wasabi, she looked up to him he loved her like a little sister he stood at her lab door that was locked due to officer Tracey "Mae I have some bad news." the officer started as she sighed she walked over to Mae "Both your mother and father have gone missing." officer Tracey started Mae's blue eyes widened and her mouth hanging open like her bottom jaw was going to fall on the floor "W-wha" Mae said in denial officer Tracey sighed "We have been on the lookout for them, please don't be alarmed okay." Tracey said as she placed a hand on Mae "Don't touch me!" Mae said whisper yelling as she got up away from Tracey. Mae had her hands on her head and paced back and forth fast Tracey walked over and put her hands on her shoulders trying to cam the now crying Mae down "Everything will be fine." Tracey said pulling her into a hug Mae just continued to weep, Tadashi got the door open and saw Mae crying Tadashi walked over Hiro and Jax were already in their offices, as Tadashi walked over Mae ran to him and hugged him Tadashi stumbled back "Hey it's okay kiddo" Tadashi said in a soothing yet calm voice with a bit of confusion in his voice "Her parents have gone missing, and we have been on lookout for a week" Tracey said Tadashi nodded and picked her up and gave her a piggy back to his lab, he didn't want her to be left alone like that that she was also still frozen in place once they got in the office which only took a minute he placed her down on the couch he had in his lab and handed her a tissue and plopped down next to her giving her a hug she then got a text from her mom more like a video message "Baby, mommy loves you very much.-" he mom was crying and Mae noticed cuts and bruises on her "I love you" she finished speaking but she mouthed 'your father has taken me hostage.' and then the message ended Mae's eyes widened as she stood up "What are you doing? What's wrong?" Tadashi asked Mae stormed out of the room, to outside where the gang was talking they noticed her now starting to run out the doors she stopped at the end of the stairs and started to say a chant to make her armor come out know one not even her friends knew about her 'hero' side they were all outside "Mae." Hiro choked out in a whisper yelling tone Mae turned around with tear in her eyes she waved with a weak smile and flew away Hiro looked at the gang "You ready guys?" they smirked as they got their armor on and followed Mae secretly and slowly Mae got inside where her mom was being kidnapped she traced where her mom was in the suit she was wearing she broke through the glass Jax and her father Nathan were talking why her mom rustled around trying to break free they heard the glass break and turned to look at Mae "LET HER GO!" Mae yelled the gang was at a door way just standing there "It ends now dad!" Mae spat out in hatred Nathan evilly laughed "Haha don't make me laugh" he said going back to a straight angry looking face Mae flew into the air and charged her dad her brother just standing their he was on his dad side and he waited for 'Get her!' and then Jax would attack Mae fought her dad as the team walked over to her mom to help her out of the trap. Mae got flung across the room thirty times each one was more painful then the last "Face it you're weak and can't do things right Mae held her right side and slowly got up "I. AM. NOT. WEAK." Mae screamed as she flew up into the air at this point she was now fighting bother her dad and brother Mae was floating there her arms out her legs closed together and the room went dark but the light from the sun made it bright again everyone noticed Mae now glowing the technology in the room was powering her suit up there was a lot of electronics in the room so she had plenty of power she floated back down with an evil smirk on her face "Let's fight old man." Mae snickered as she fought her brother and father they were thrown all around the room like she was "Who said I was weak" Mae snarled the team was back in the doorway scared for their lives right now her mom was out of the trap thanks to the team but it wasn't over yet, her dad picked up her mother and put her near the window that Mae busted open earlier "You wouldn't dare" Mae spat with that she started falling down ninety stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I have not been posting, been having issues with life, and my skype friends xD whale this is done atleast c: I will make some more today :D and yayyyy for cliff hangers >:3