Adventures

Mae strapped on the boots and stood up with that she started flying -This... is ...awesome!!!- She thought to herself she flew around San Fransokyo for about ten minutes then headed back "That was AWESOME!" Mae said to Jax jumping up and down Jax chuckled at his little sister, they were twins but 10 months apart making him the older twin obliviously, they may not look much a like but  they were twins alright. "It's getting pretty late sis, I think you should start heading home." Jax said trying to get his sister away so he could finish working "But it's only 6:40 pm" Mae said walking slowly "Yeah, I have business to take care of." Jax said "You sound like dad!" Mae said starting to walk away and head home only to be stopped by Hiro running toward her half way to her house "AH!!! DON'T KILL ME!!" Mae said scared "It's just me silly." Hiro said breaking the hug laughing with his usual smile "We are going to the park! Remember?" Hiro said taking her hand in his "Okay." Mae said smiling as she followed Hiro's lead to the park after five minutes they arrived at the park and they sat down on a swing and swinged their swings in sync with each others, they swinged for a while after that they decided to lay in the grass and look at the clouds "There is a cat!" Mae said pointing to it "Hey! It does... it looks like it's chasing a mouse." he said laughing and pointing to the small critter in front of the cloud figured cat Mae laughed "Interesting." Mae spoke tiredly she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep in the flower field they were in after five minutes she was fast asleep it took Hiro ten minutes to realize she was a sleep Hiro looked over at her smiling he sat up and faced her -she looks so peaceful- Hiro thought to himself, about a half hour later she was still asleep Hiro picked her up carefully and carried her bridal style home he set her down for a moment to open the door after he opened the door he picked her back up, he entered and walked up the stairs to her room and placed her carefully on the bed and pulled the blanket that was on the end of the bed over her and kissed her head and left to go home. After about two hours it was now 8:30 pm she woke up not in the flower field she was in when she fell asleep "Huh?!" Mae said seeing a note from Hiro 'You fell a sleep I carried you home ~ Hiro' Mae got up she was hungry not eating dinner so she went to the kitchen and made a grilled cheese with some cran-grape juice she ate her dinner and then went to the living room to watch a movie, The Hunger Games she bundled up in blankets laying down on the couch eating popcorn "If you burn you burn with us!" Katniss on the TV screen said "Yeah!" Mae said putting a fist in the air "You go Katniss!" Mae said it was about 1 am when she finished all the movies there was a person at the door they opened it Mae got startled by her mom who came home she was a nurse so her schedule would be different each day one day she may work eight hours and the next twelve it all depended on who needed her like nurses and patients or if she had to do surgery on a patient. "Hey mom." Mae said smiling sitting up on the couch "Hey sweetie." She walked over giving her a kiss on the head "I'm going to bed, mommy is tired" Luna said heading to her room down the hall "Okay, sleep well mom." Mae said "Don't make to much noise and don't stay up to late." Luna said just before she closed the door to her bedroom Mae watched one more movie to top off the night she watched It Follows she wasn't scared by this movie at all after the movie ended she put the popcorn bowl in the sink, turned the TV off and headed up stairs she got jump scared by the thunder "Oh no!" Mae said sadly looking out the window.