Dance Parties

After they had their dance party they had a singing party Mae sang the Phoenix by Fall Out Boy "Put on your war paint, You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down, Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground, We are the jack-o-lanterns in July, Setting fire to the sky, He-here comes this rising tide, So come on, Put on your war paint, Cross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-dies, Silver clouds with grey linings, So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked, One maniac at a time we will take it back, You know time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start, So dance alone to the beat of your heart, Hey young blood, Doesn't it feel like our time is running out?, I'm gonna change you like a remix, Then I'll raise you like a phoenix, Wearing our vintage misery, No, I think it looked a little better on me, I'm gonna change you like a remix, Then I'll raise you like a phoenix," Mae sang with her heart throughout the whole song she loved Fall Out Boy after hours of singing it was time for the two boys to get home Cass had called them because she was worried they said there good byes and they all left Mae got into her pj's and went to bed. Around 1 pm Mae got up made her breakfast, picked out her outfit which she wore lacy white shorts, a FOB shirt with no sleeves, flip flops, and her hair down. Mae went to her mom's hospital room to see her. -Why am I even bothering coming here she doesn't know who I am anymore- Mae thought to herself, she was knocked out of her thoughts as the doctor walked into the room "Hello." the doctor said looking over to Mae, "Hi.'' Mae said not wanting to talk much. Her mom woke up "GET AWAY THIEF!" her mother screamed at Mae, she ran out crying and headed home sleeping the entire day as everyone tried calling her on her phone but they had gotten no answer they didn't want to bother her to much though, as she could get frustrated with them so they stopped after a while. The next day approached and Mae got up to get food she brought it back to her room placed it on her night stand grabbed her computer and charger got under the covers and watched YouTube videos she laughed a lot as she ate ice-cream and chips. There was a knock on her door, -UGH........- Mae thought to her self moaning she didn't want to get up, one she was comfy and two she did not want to see anybody or anyone seeing her messy self, she was wearing sweatpants, and an SFIT sweatshirt with her hair in a messy but cute bun. Mae just ignored it and continued to watch videos on her laptop and eat ice-cream "I'm living the life." Mae said sarcastically.