Abuse

Mae couldn't move in the hospital bed, she was stiff she was frozen in pain unable to do anything -This is an never ending nightmare!- Mae thought she was still asleep her mom was on the phone With Cass, and the brothers they drove here to see if she was alright Mae's mom was a nurse so she got assigned to help Mae her dad was not allowed to be in the room with Mae unless he had Tracey the child support officer with him. The three walked in the room Mae was still asleep her mom in the room with her "What happened?!" Hiro asked "Her father abused her, she had to have surgery, that's why shes not up." her mom spoke in a hushed tone and sat down in the chair next to the bed "Surgery?" Tadashi asked as they both sat down next to the mom Cass sitting in front of the bed looking at Mae sadly "Her father beat her so bad she had internal bleeding." the mom spoke "I knew I shouldn't have agreed to that prank." the mom started to cry they looked at the mom then at Mae. "She will be alright. Will she?" Cass asked she nodded and got up to leave leaving those three alone in the room Mae started to have the flash back of the beating and woke up and sat up really fast she winced in pain -I forgot about that!- Mae thought Tadashi leaned her back Mae leaned back as Tadashi moved her "Are you okay Mae?" Cass asked Mae was holding her stomach in pain from what she did she moved her hand and touched her throat shaking her head, they all looked at her strangely the mom walked back in "What happened!?" she asked as she got a text from to much moment and pain. "I dont know." They told her Mae's mom walked over Jax entered the room and sat down, Mae didn't hate her mom anymore, she sure did hate her dad and Jax. "Why did she touch her throat and shake her head?" Hiro asked her mom "Her dad kicked her so she can't talk." she said sadly helping her child Jax got angry and left he was bad at the dad for doing something like that all of them noticed Mae had concern written all over her face. For the next two week Mae was in the hospital now she was able to talk and move around but she still had pain but each day it would grow a little or faint away. Mae was asleep when the gang arrived to see her, fifteen minutes after they arrived she woke up her eyes burning her cheeks wet no one knew -Was I crying in my sleep?- Mae thought she rubbed her eyes the best she could so she blinked away the sleep not being able to rub her eyes with out pain "She's awake!" Honey smiled Mae was turning 15 today "H-huh?" her voice cracked a bit she covered her mouth to hide a weird soon -My throat needs to heal more I guess- Mae thought as her mom walked in with Jax "Hey honey." Her mother smiled "Hey sis!" Jax said happily "What i-is going on" her voice didn't crack this time "Today is your birthday Mae! Come on don't tell me you forgot your own birthday!" Jax said their mom punched Jax "Ow." Jax mumbled Mae laughed a little and stopped due to pain "W-where's D-dad" Mae chocked trying to cry or have a voice crack "Uh. I don't know." their mom said.