Love Songs

Hiro's wish came true they finally started to walk in light -oh there you are!- Hiro thought to himself Mae walked looking at the starts that started to come out "They're pretty huh." Hiro asked Mae looked at him then the stars again "Yep." she said smiling she then felt buzzing on her leg she stopped walking then crouched down Hiro stopped and looked at her "You okay?" Hiro asked her walking back to her "Yeah. Just got a text" Mae had said reading the message "Oh?" Hiro said the message read 'Mae! Where are you? Are you alright?! ~mom' Mae replied 'I'm on my way don't worry!' "Is everything alright?" Hiro asked as she looked a bit unsettled "Yeah, I'm fine." Mae said they reached her house "Bye Mae!" Hiro said waving and smiling to her "Bye Hiro!" she said smiling and waving Hiro walked to his house and Mae opened the door "Where's Jax?!" their mom asked "at SFIT." Mae said not knowing what the fuss was all about "What about the celebratory dinner of getting into SFIT?" their mom asked "I forgot all about that i'll go get Jax." Mae said heading turning around "Okay hurry and be safe." her mom said opening the door, Mae walked back to SFIT out of the window from his bedroom he saw Mae run across the street -Where is she going?- Hiro thought to himself. Mae called Jax's cell no answer "Jax you idiot pick up!!" She said to herself running to SFIT she reached the doors to SFIT and walked inside out of breath the went to her brothers office "Jax mom needs you to-" she paused as she saw people talking to him his friends "Oh sorry... Didn't know you were busy...." Mae said as she turned around and left Jax ran up to her "What is it?" Jax asked "Mom wants you to come home remember we were going to go somewhere" Mae said getting frustrated "Well I can't go... I'm in a meeting" Jax replied "You are acting like dad!" she said storming away from her brother and walking back home she stopped and sat on a bench putting her face in her hands that rested on her legs and began to cry "Dammit Jax..." she said whispering to herself Hiro walked over "Mae?" he asked softly Mae looked up noticing Hiro. She didn't say anything Hiro gave her a hug "You're probably wondering why i'm here." Hiro said she nodded in the hug "I saw you run across the street I was looking at the stars through my window." Hiro said she nodded pulling out of the hug she wiped her eyes Jax walked out of the building and saw the two of them "Mae" he said out of breathe Mae got up and ran away from him Hiro stood up looking at Mae then Jax "What did you do?!" Hiro asked "I was in a meeting!" Jax replied "Oh." Hiro said walking away Jax walked as well having no energy to run. Mae opened the door her face a mess and out of breath "What's wrong?" their mom asked all dressed up now in her black knee length short sleeve dress, black high heels and curls in her blonde hair "Jax is in a meeting and won't be coming she said "Oh okay." She said sad to see her daughter in the mess she was in she hugged her "Go wipe your face lock the door and we will go together" she said smiling and letting so she could do as she was told she came down five minutes later locked the door and went into the car with her mom and drove to a restaurant to celebrate.