Friends

After it was about 3 am Cass walked upstairs to see if we were awake still, she entered the room "You three really need to get to bed." Cass said "Mae is already a sleep, Tadashi carried her to the guest room" Hiro said "Huh??" Tadashi said as he entered the room "Yeah, she fell asleep toward the end of the movie we watched." Tadashi added "Oh okay you two get to bed then." Cass said to them "Okay Aunt. Cass" They said in unison "Good love you boys, sleep tight." Cass said and closed the door and went to her room to go to bed. Five hours later everyone was still fast asleep besides Aunt. Cass it was now 8 am, Mae woke up with a bad dream -Where am I?- Mae asked looking around completely forgetting she stayed over it was now a Thursday -School. Yay.- Mae thought sarcastically Mae got up out of bed and got changed for school, she wore her red plaid long sleeve shirt, blue faded denim high waist shorts, a black boot, and a flower crown she got from a friend -I look like a punk rocker, oh my gosh, well sort of if I got to wear my other boot!- Mae thought, Tadashi and Hiro woke up finally and they got dressed for school wearing their same old, same old clothes they loved, Tadashi wore his cream cardigan a white shirt, green jacket, brown pants and sneakers, and Hiro wore his red shirt, navy blue jacked, sneakers, and his tan khakis. Mae hugged her teddy bear and placed it back in her sleepover back pack and grabbed her school bag. Mae made her way down the steps and headed to SFIT, Hiro and Tadashi a few minuted behind her since they ate, she wasn't hungry and she normally ate her breakfast at school "Wait up!" Hiro and Tadashi said walking as she stopped and turned around with a horrid look "You thought we were Jax?" Tadashi asked Mae nodded "Oh." Hiro said after about five minutes they got to school "Wow it's good to be back at school!" Mae said happily, the doctor wouldn't allow her to go to school. Tadashi and Hiro chuckled a bit "See you guys later" the three of them said in unison and laughed "Okay are our minds becoming one or something?" Mae asked "As much as we hang out.... Probably!" Tadashi said "Heh yep!" Hiro said they all went to their offices that were surprisingly close to one another as well as Honey's and Wasabi's. Gogo's, Fred's, and Jax's were a little further down the hall. Mae went to work on her gravity gun, Jax knocked on the door and then came in Tadashi got coffee and then noticed that -Wait that's Mae's office, oh heck no.- Tadashi thought and walked over "Ma-" Jax said cut off by Mae's gravity gun "Haha no!" Mae said walking with Jax in the air "PUT ME DOWN!!" Jax demanded "No." she said angrily "Mae every-" Tadashi started then looked up "Nice work." Tadashi said with a chuckle Mae took Jax to his office, "Stay." She said angrily and left she headed back to her office "You okay kiddo?" Tadashi asked right behind her "I'm fine." she said calmly "Okay well i'm across the hall if you need to talk to me, or Hiro because his office is right next to your office." Tadashi said patting her head "Thanks Tadashi." Mae said with a smile Tadashi nodded and went to his office, Mae played with her gravity gun and made objects fly up and down and around the room till school was over.