Elevator meet-ups

Sorry guys for short chapters I've been under the weather. *^* T~T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Mae ran back home the guy got off he smirked and chuckled -Shes to cute.- Jake thought, Tadashi had ran after Mae down the stairs and was confused when he didn't see her right away as he looked for her when he did see her she got pulled back into the elevator when she was released from the elevator he ran to her and picked her up "AH!" Mae screamed she thought she was getting kidnapped again "Calm down kiddo." Tadashi said putting her on his back carrying her piggy-back style "What are you doing?!" Tadashi and Mae asked in unison to each other "You answer first kiddo," Tadashi chuckled "I was casually going to walk home but there was a creep on the elevator and so when I got off I ran so that creep couldn't find me." Mae said resting her head on Tadashi's shoulder "I kind of saw that go down." Tadashi said as he opened the door to her house "Why didn't you do anything!?" Mae said shocked "I didn't really know if that was you or not." Tadashi replied placing her on her bed that's when Tadashi noticed her left arm it was bruised "Mae what happened to your arm?" Tadashi asked as he rolled up her sleeve more to see if there was any more bruises "Uh.... I don't know.... Probably from the fighting I did against my dad and brother" Mae shrugged as she looked at the arm with the bruises Tadashi started counting the bruises there was twenty on just that arm. "Mae! Seriously what happened?!" Tadashi said his eyes wide staring into Mae's eyes "I'm telling the truth it was just the fight against my family." Mae spoke frightened she didn't want to get hurt again Tadashi sat next to her and gave her a hug "If you think I was going to yell or hurt you, you're highly mistaken." Tadashi said patting her head, Hiro came upstairs "What's up?" Hiro asked as he noticed Mae crying "Family stuff." Mae said covering what happened and weakly smiled Tadashi looked at her wide eyes, but then they quickly went back to normal Mae got up and put some music on -It's been awhile old friend.- Mae thought as she put on Light 'em Up by Fall Out Boy. "Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa. Oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, whoa. B-B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark Can't be sure when they've hit their mark And besides in the mean, mean time I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart I'm in the de-details with the devil So now the world can never get me on my level I just gotta get you off the cage I'm a young lover's rage Gonna need a spark to ignite My songs know what you did in the dark So light 'em up, up, up Light 'em up, up, up Light 'em up, up, up I'm on fire." Mae sang as the song played she danced and was very happy again the two boys started to dance a little bit too Mae fell on the floor laughing and they looked at her confused and started laughing she was just tired, not having a stroke or anything, after a few minutes Mae got back up panting "I'm tired." Mae laughed. "Well you were dancing and singing so I can assume." Tadashi chuckled Hiro still dancing Tadashi stood there tired like Mae, Mae sat down and continued to sing the song as it played while she took a break from dancing and singing.