Epilogue

Luhan just barely graduated high school because of unexplained absences and his generally atrocious grades, but, because of his tutoring with Sehun, his math grade saved him. Who knew math could be the one to save him in the end? Sehun had less of a hard time graduating, because he was just naturally smart. His problems didn't lie with grades however, they were tied to his unexplained absences as well. He was let off the hook, as was Luhan, but just barely. In the end, it didn't matter, because Luhan had a job under his parent's company waiting for him right out of high school. Sehun was surprised to find out that Luhan's parents were all for hiring him too, Sehun almost being a better choice when compared with his boyfriend because he was more intelligent. So, excited at the prospect of starting a new life, Luhan and Sehun packed their bags for Japan, where Luhan's parent's business was.The boys were sad to leave their friends, but they all promised to stay in touch.

Kai went on to be a model, while the others began studying in college in hopes of getting the proper skills needed to attain good jobs. They all had their lives together, pretty much. It was strange to Luhan after the events prior to graduating high school happened, having his life together, and being happy. Who knew it would be like this? Luhan never knew what he was going to do, or where he was going to go, or, rather, he didn't think about it. But, now, with Sehun by his side, he saw a future and knew what he wanted to do with his life. Sehun really was a blessing, as his mother repeated every time she saw the two boys together. Sehun was his blessing.

"Hey, Sehun, can you put this over there?"

The two boys were unpacking in their new home, a house close to their work place.

"Sure, darling." As Sehun took the box from Luhan's hand, his phone vibrated, causing him to huff in annoyance. He set the box down and looked to see who was texting him.

It was Kai. And he was engaged.

Sehun laughed really hard, excited for Kai, but amused at the same time.

Sehun remembered the day Kai announced to their group of friends that he was finally dating Kyungsoo. He was so overjoyed that no one managed to shut him up that whole day. That boy was so in love with Kyungsoo; Sehun could tell. Normally, marrying right out of high school is a bad thing in Sehun's mind, but, with Kai and Kyungsoo, he could make an exception.

"Luhan!" Sehun called from their new kitchen where he set down the box.

"Yes?" He called back, making his way to where Sehun stood.

"Kai and Kyungsoo got engaged." Sehun was smiling brightly.

Luhan, however, furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Wait, weren't they only dating for six months? Isn't this a stupid decision so early in their relationship?"

Wrapping his arm around Luhan, Sehun kept his gorgeous smile on his face. "Trust me, with this couple, nothing bad will happen. Kai will never hurt Kyungsoo. Ever. I can literally see the love in his eyes when that boy looks at him. They'll be fine."

Luhan shrugged. "I guess you're right. I assume we are invited to the wedding?"

"Yup."

"What about Chanyeol and Baekhyun? How are they these days?"

Sehun chuckled, "Still being clueless about each other's crush. It's borderline pathetic."

Both Sehun and Luhan chuckled at Chanyeol and Baekhyun's ignorance of each other's feelings.

"They'll get together once Chanyeol grows some balls."

At that moment, Luhan's phone vibrated. He almost burst out into laughter, much like Sehun when he heard the engagement news.

"What is it?" Curious, Sehun looked down at Luhan's phone. After seeing the text, the two boys made eye contact, then burst out into laughter, deciding not to hold it in.

"I-I knew it." Luhan managed to speak between laughs.

"We both did."

Sehun looked back at the text, sending him into another fit of laughter.

"Jongdae and I are dating. Shut up about it. Not one sassy word from you or Sehun, who might steal your phone and say something that'll make me want to murder him."

"He knows us so well." Luhan stated, writing a sassy message back, despite the other's warning not to.

"I knew it. You guys weren't that great at hiding it, ya know."

A few seconds later, Luhan received a text message back. "I said no sass. Sass again and you'll be murdered."

"Whatever ya say, baozi. ;)"

"*Flips you off*"

Sehun chuckled when he saw that. "Welp, time to sleep. We'll finish unpacking tomorrow."

"Sehun?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." Luhan pecked Sehun's lips, grinning like mad.

"Love you too, princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I re-read this a year later, and, lemme tell ya, this is cringy as all hell. I don't understand why y'all like it. I don't get it, but it's cool that my failure succeeded. Thanks for supporting it, even though it's utter trash XD. Such cringggeeeeeee.)