Chapter 3

Luhan wanted to skip school the next day. He wanted to skip with every fiber of his being. And he was going to, until Minseok told him over text that Jongdae was sick. That was the worst news Luhan could've possibly woken up to. He couldn't leave Minseok to fend for himself. Luhan, once again, hauled his ass out of bed and got ready, making sure to be careful of how long he deeply thought in the shower.

Luhan wasn't in danger of being late on that particular day, so he took his time whilst strolling to school, trying to get his mind off his last two periods of the day. Literacy and study hall would be the death of him. He knew that his tombstone would say "Death by stupid teachers", because that's what they were to Luhan. Only a stupid person would make it so Luhan was even remotely close to Sehun. Luhan cursed himself for not getting his mind off of such topics as he entered the school grounds.

Minseok was there to greet him at his locker that morning, happy that Luhan hadn't abandoned him.
"I know you probably wanted to skip. Thanks for coming to school so I wouldn't be alone." Luhan chuckled at how well Minseok knew him.

"Yeah, I wanted to bang my head on a wall multiple times when you texted me that Jongdae was sick. You're lucky I'm a good friend. I now have to endure the two periods of hell because of you."

"Aw, it's good to know you'd endure hell for me." The two laughed at this, then began to walk to math class.

The day went by as usual, less Sehun disturbances than normal. That was, until, Literacy class.

Luhan had almost forgot about the awful project they had been assigned. Minseok proved to be a great distraction during lunch, helping him forget of the horrors that awaited him the next period. Forgetting about your problems, however, does not rid them from your life. And Luhan's problems sat in the desk next to him, smirking.

"Luhan, say the next line." The goddamn smirk was still on his face, permanently painted onto his countenance.

Luhan could only muster a glare towards Sehun before muttering the lines lazily. "O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"

This seemed to bring Sehun great joy, for he began laughing really hard.

Luhan blushed with anger, and embarrassment.
"Say your fucking line." Luhan seethed as he finished Juliet's lines.

Sehun calmed himself down, collecting himself after his laughing fit. "Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?"

A sigh left Luhan as he began Juliet's long speech. Luhan didn't think it would happen, but he got lost in his lines; he agreed with Juliet. Why should a name matter? Then, again, Luhan didn't believe in love at first sight. Shit like that only existed in fairy tales.

Sehun noticed Luhan's sudden passion. He wanted to tease him for it, he really did, but something told him not to. Besides, he found it kind of cute-wait. What? No. Sehun was not supposed to think that way. He despised Luhan, in no way was the older boy "cute".

Sehun didn't know if the thought made it easier or more difficult to rehearse the lines. After a while, he decided that it was more difficult, for he began acting different. His infamous smirk didn't return for the rest of the class.

This confused Luhan. He wasn't complaining; without Sehun annoying him, things got done faster. But, it did make him wonder why he was acting the way he was. Luhan found himself almost missing that stupid smirk-no. He also couldn't think like that. That smirk is annoying and Luhan would not miss it. Or so he thought.

And then came study hall. It did not go over as Luhan expected.

"Sit down boys." Mrs. Song demanded as Luhan walked in through the door on time.