Chapter 5

Per usual, Luhan didn't want to go to school the next morning. Skipping school once more seemed like an attractive option until Jongdae guilted him into attending over text, partnering with Minseok in this guilt mission. Luhan really didn't want to go, because of the events that happened the night before. The two periods of hell with Sehun would be awkward and/or more hostile than usual. Did he really want to put himself through that? A feeling amidst his tired thoughts told him that he should go to school. As much as he wanted to ignore his gut feeling and sleep the whole day, he just couldn't. So, having only two hours of sleep, Luhan went to school.

"Oh, hey. The deer is here. Maybe I should run him over so he'll be roadkill."

Luhan was very unhappy that a snarky Sehun was his greeting as he walked into school. Where were his friends when he needed them?

"Oh, hey. A stupid person just ran over a deer. The deer probably had more IQ points than him." Luhan shot back.

"I'm stupid? You're the one failing every class."

"That's because I don't care about school, or this conversation." With that Luhan closed his locker and started his walk to math class.

This, unfortunately, didn't mean Sehun would leave him alone.

"Why do you even go to math class? I'm the one that ends up teaching you later anyway."

Luhan just ignored him and continued on.

"You're ignoring me now, huh? Does that mean I can say whatever I want?"

Silence.

"Okay, then. Yo' mama is so stupid she got hit by a parked car."

Silence.

"Yo' mama is so ugly she makes blind kids cry."

Silence.

"Goddammit Luhan, stop ignoring me."

Silence.

Sehun had enough of the silence. He grabbed Luhan's wrist to turn him around, only to do it with too much force, sending them both toppling to the hard ground.

The position they were in was the most awkward thing either of them had ever experienced. Luhan was on top of Sehun, laying on him with his legs in between the younger boy's. Luhan jumped up as fast as he could, but that didn't stop his cheeks from becoming pinker. Sehun's cheeks practically mirrored Luhan's.

"Don't do that shit, dumbass," Luhan spat.

"I'll do what I want," Sehun retorted sassily.

"Shut the fuck up. Oh my god, your voice is so annoying."

"MY voice is annoying? Your's is enough to make my ears bleed-"

Sehun was interrupted by a grinning Minseok, who had finally found Luhan after searching for a while. "If you don't mind Sehun, I'll just walk your boyfriend to math class from here."

Minseok would never get more vicious death glares in his life.

"Don't even joke about that." Luhan rolled his eyes at the very possibility of dating Sehun. "I'd rather jump off a cliff than date that asshole."

"I'm standing right here, ya know."

"Who said I cared?" Luhan replied.

"Whatever." Sehun grumbled and continued on his way to math, pushing past Minseok and Luhan.

"So, where's Jongdae?" Luhan asked Minseok, generally curious and trying to make conversation.

"I have no clue. I've been looking for him all morning."