Chapter 18

Luhan was ecstatic to wake up to a sleeping Sehun in his arms. He was there. He really was there, and with him, after a long week of torture and sadness. Luhan didn't wake him, but, instead, admired his beauty and the peacefulness he had whilst he slept. Yes, it was slightly creepy, but Luhan couldn't help it. Sehun was his and only his, and he would do his best to keep it that way.

Soon, Sehun's eyes fluttered open.

"Have you been staring at me?" An amused Sehun asked.

"No." Luhan said this a little too defensively, ending up suspicious.

"I'm just going to let you think I believe you." Sehun smirked, then attempted to get out of Luhan's arms. "Luhhannnnn." He whined when realized that the older one was not letting him go.

"Please stay a little longer." Luhan sent an adorable pouting face in Sehun's direction, making him weaker.

"Okay. Okay. But only for a little bit."

With that, Sehun snuggled closer into Luhan, burying his head into the smaller boy's chest.

They lied like that for longer than expected, cherishing every moment they had in each other's arms. 

Sehun, however, knew they had to get up at some point.

"Alright, time to get up."

"No."

"Yes."

"Please?"

"No."

"Ugh."

The two eventually got up and began morning things such as tooth brushing, and making stupid faces in the mirror. Once done, they traveled downstairs for foods slowly, still slightly sluggish from waking up.

"What do you wanna eat?" Luhan asked as they entered the kitchen.

The other boy promptly gave him a back hug, before whispering into the other's ear, "You."

Blush brightened Luhan's cheeks. "Shut up."

"Aw, stop lying. You love this."

"I wouldn't tell you even if I did."

"Good point."

As the boys ate their cereal, both finding it funny that they both craved the happiness in a box that was cereal, Luhan realized something. "We have to tell your friends that I found you."

Sehun tensed, slowly lowering the spoon full of food he was going to consume. "I really don't want to explain the situation to them. And, aren't they your friends now too?"

Luhan shrugged. "I guess so. It's just weird having new friends. Anyway, you have to tell them what happened at some point."

"I don't really want to at the moment. How about you call them tomorrow? I just want to spend the whole day relaxing. Plus, after what I experienced last night, I need a break from stress, aka Kai."

Luhan chuckled. "I understand. Hey, are you feeling any better?" A look of concern washed over Luhan's face sad he referred to Sehun's cuts and bruises, especially the ones on his eyes.

In all honestly, every time he moved it hurt like hell, but he didn't want to worry Luhan more. "Don't worry, I'm feeling way better." He said this as he reached for the box of cereal again, accidentally whimpering in pain afterwards due to moving the wrong way.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Uh huh, you TOTALLY feel better." The sarcasm was strong in his statement.

Sehun answered Luhan with a shrug and guilty smile.