Chapter 27

"That really happened to you?"

All of the boys were sitting in a circle on Luhan's living room floor, crying because they couldn't hold it in much longer. They didn't understand how someone could do that to another person, especially to Luhan and Sehun. Just imagining what Sehun's dad did to them made them burst into tears; they couldn't imagine living the horrors that the two boys did.

"I-Is your dad still on the loose?" Chanyeol was trying to hold back his tears, not caring that the others didn't care if he cried. He tried to remain "manly", but that probably wouldn't work out for him.

"Yeah, but Sehun turns eighteen tomorrow, so we can turn him in." Luhan tried to be optimistic, despite the fact that he was on the verge of tears after recounting what he went through.

"HE'S STILL ON THE LOOSE?!" Kai screamed, terror in his eyes knowing that a sadistic man like Sehun's dad was still lurking.

Sehun flinched at Kai's screaming. It reminded him too much of his times down in that basement, Sehun being a little bit messed up after that experience.

"Guys, try not to scream. We're pretty traumatized. It's gonna take awhile for our brains to get back to normal." Luhan informed, noticing the distress that Kai caused Sehun.

"Oh, sorry." Kai looked down at his hands whilst twiddling his thumbs. There were so many comebacks he could've used, but, once again, he had to censor himself. It was not the time for joking, teasing, or sass, evident by the fact that pretty much everyone was crying by then, even himself.

"I-I don't know what to say." Minseok breathed out in disbelief.

Luhan gave him a weak smile. "You don't need to say anything. I'd rather stop talking about this anyway."

Jongdae had stopped crying, and looked very angry. "Tomorrow morning we are going to come to your house and help you put that bastard behind bars. No ifs, ands, or buts. I wanna watch as he is put into a police car and driven away. NOBODY does sadistic shit to my best friend." Correction: Jongdae wasn't angry. He was seething with a rage Luhan never knew that the procrastinating troll boy could ever conjure up.

"Calm down, Jongdae. He will get what he deserves. Multiple years of being raped in prison." With Luhan's words, Jongdae relaxed a bit and became very quiet.

The whole room became a place of silence.

"We should probably go and let you guys rest up. See you tomorrow. Happy early birthday, Sehun." Kai got up and began to walk towards Luhan's front door.

"Wait, hold up." Minseok says turning to the leaving Kai. "Aren't you worried about leaving them alone?"

"Slightly, but this is a big house with a big security system. They'll be safe. Besides, I got things to do. I love Luhan and Sehun, but I gotta go."

"While Kai IS being an insensitive bastard, he has a point. They'll be fine. We can't babysit them. In the end, it's up to them whether or not they want us to stay." Chanyeol shrugged.

Minseok looked at the couple worriedly, reluctant to leave them be. "Will you guys be ok?"

Luhan was slightly nervous about them leaving as well, but knew that they probably had things to do as it was a Saturday.

"I know there's probably a soccer game soon, so you guys should go. We're obviously not playing, not in the condition we're in." He let them leave, although he was wary of doing so.

"Ok, be safe. Don't leave this fucking house without being accompanied by one of us. Ok?" Jongdae was way too serious for Luhan to handle.

"Yes, mom." Luhan decided to make a lighthearted joke in the serious situation earning him an eye roll. He knew that it made Jongdae laugh internally because of the slight grin that was on his face.