Chapter 24

Sehun forgot about the fact that the others were going to sleepover after going to the cafe. As he realized this, he groaned outwardly, earning him confused looks from the others as they walked to Luhan's house.

"Are you alright over there, Sehun?" Kai raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just peachy." Sehun said through gritted teeth.

The others just shrugged Sehun's behavior off, just thinking it was because of his man period or something along those lines.

Luhan smirked knowing why Sehun was so upset. Looks like Sehun wouldn't be punishing him for his behavior in the cafe tonight.

This thought was proven wrong when Sehun's hand slipped unnoticed to Luhan's butt, and pinched, almost making Luhan squeak in surprise.

The others did not see this action, or Luhan's reaction, for they were caught up in another debate, deciding not to agree on another useless subject. Noticing their distraction, Sehun decided to lean close to Luhan's ear as well and whisper, "Princess, you're lucky they're coming over, but you're not off the hook."

Luhan's eyes widened, causing Sehun to smirk wider. Luhan should've known that Sehun wouldn't have given up that easily, being pretty stubborn himself. Gulping nervously, Luhan continued on with amble to his house, wondering when Sehun would strike.

Upon arriving at Luhan's home, the boys immediately placed their stuff where they did last time, Luhan and Sehun taking drink and snack orders from the others.

"Popcorn!" Kai yelled.

"Water, please." Chanyeol said lazily.

"Some sort of soda. I don't care." Minseok knew he could trust Luhan with the soda picking.

"Same as Minseok." Minseok and Jongdae were already cuddling, a common practice between the two friends.

"M'kay, got it." Luhan ventured into the kitchen to find Sehun with an energy drink, and one by his side.

"Ooooo, gimme!"

Luhan ran towards where the energy drink was placed on the counter only to be disappointed when Sehun lifted it out of his reach. Pouting, Luhan crossed his arms childishly.

"Pwease!"

Sehun smirked the smirk that seemed to be permanently on his face. "Kiss me and you get the drink."

Luhan's pout intensified. "Come one, Sehun. The others are waiting."

"As adorable as the look you're giving right now is, no can do princess. Kiss me or no drink."

"I'll just get one from the fridge myself." Luhan stuck his tongue out.

"I hid them."

Luhan's eyes became slits as they glared at Sehun.

"I hate you."

"No you don't. You love me. And you're going to kiss me to confirm it."

"I hate you." Luhan mumbled again as he crashed his lips onto Sehun's.

They moved together in sync, unexpectedly getting deeper into the kiss as first expected. The feeling of Luhan's soft lips on Sehun's drive the taller boy crazy, lust filling his whole body to the brim.

Luhan's hands found their way to Sehun's hair, pulling lightly, as Sehun licked the smaller boy's bottom lip for entrance. Luhan decided to be a tease and didn't allow Sehun to explore his mouth quite yet. Sehun, however, was impatient, and moved his hand to grope Luhan's butt for the second time that night. This caused the older boy to gasp out of surprise, giving Sehun an opportunity to dart his tongue into Luhan's mouth, where he began to fight for dominance. Sehun, of course, won that battle and explored every inch of Luhan's mouth that he possibly could, loving the taste of the smaller boy on his tongue. No space was between their two bodies, their growing arousals getting more aroused with the friction that came with the two rubbing against each other.