Chapter 29

Nerves shot through Sehun throughout the whole school day. After school, he would meet Luhan's parents, something he'd been dreading since Luhan told him they would be visiting. While Sehun was really happy for Luhan, because Luhan hadn't seen his parents in forever, he was also terrified. What if they didn't accept them? Luhan didn't even know himself if they would. This stress piled up on him more and more as the day progressed. He needed to do something to get his mind off of it.

He knew he was already in trouble with the school already after skipping too many days, but Sehun just didn't give a fuck at that point, so he skipped study hall with his friends, finding an empty classroom to mess around in.

"The teachers won't find us right?" Minseok was slightly worried about getting caught.

"Nah, they could care less at this point. I think they've given up on Luhan and I." Sehun had more important things to worry about than getting in trouble at school.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Chanyeol spoke up.
"Truth or dare!"

"No, Kai, not again."

"Please." Kai gave Sehun the puppy dog eyes.

"Those don't work on me, stupid."

Jongdae chuckled. "Aw, c'mon Sehun. It couldn't hurt. We have nothing better to do anyway."

"Yeah, Sehun. Don't be a buzzkill." Kai whined.

"Ugh. You guys are annoying. Fine."

Not caring that the others were judging him intensely, Kai did a weird happy dance. "Ok, Luhan, truth or dare."

Luhan knew what he was going to ask, so he just let it happen. "Truth."

"Have you and Sehun fucked?"

Even when he did know the question was coming, Luhan still blushed. "Yes."

A chorus of wolf whistles sounded loudly in the empty room.

"Kai, I'll murder you one of these days. You just wait." A playful glare was sent Kai's way by a slightly blushing Sehun, who should've saw that question coming as well.

The game went on for quite a while, it succeeding in taking Sehun's mind off of what he would have to do later. He was reminded as the bell rung.

Sehun really didn't want to do this. It was his worst nightmare. If the parents didn't accept them, what would they do? Could they even keep dating? No. Sehun couldn't think like that. If Luhan's parents didn't accept them, they would keep dating no matter what, because there was no way Sehun was going to give up someone like Luhan. Never in a million years.

So, as he walked hand in hand with Luhan towards their house, Sehun relaxed a bit, knowing that Luhan would be forever his, no matter how this would turn out.

Luhan stopped the two right in front of his door, looking into Sehun's eyes.

"They'll love you. Stop stressing out so much. You've been tense and grumpy all day." Luhan smiled before pecking Sehun on the lips.

"If this goes wrong, we won't break up, right?" Sehun had to ask what was on his mind since he was told of Luhan's visiting parents.

"Darling," Luhan began, smiling optimistically. "I know this will go well, so don't worry."

Even though he didn't get a real answer to the question he asked, he was content with the one Luhan provided, soothing any nerves he had left over.

"You ready?" Luhan asked, putting his hand on the front door knob.

"As I'll ever be."

Luhan pushed it open, only to get attacked by hugs.