Chapter 15

To Sehun and Luhan's dismay, the sleepover was not a joke. Their friends really meant it when they proposed the event, to be held at Luhan's large home against his will. The two boys knew they couldn't get out of it, having friends just as stubborn as them. So, with feelings of despair, the boys allowed it to happen.

"This is going to be awful." Sehun stated plainly whilst slipping his arms around Luhan from the back.

Luhan was preparing snacks, being the good host he was, taking a few chips in the process.

"Let's just hope they let us off easy, or that we aren't the topic the whole night."

"With Kai in the room, that's a stupid hope."

"True."

The two boys could only hope that the sleepover was a cruel joke and that it wasn't going to happen, but that was proven untrue when a knock came from Luhan's front door.

"Well, let's at least try to have fun." Luhan mumbled to himself and Sehun before answering the door.

"Damn, you have a nice house, bruh." It was Kai and Chanyeol.

"Yeah, my parents make good money."

"Ah, I see." Kai nodded in approval and walked in through the large doorway of Luhan's family.

"Just go to the living room and make yourself comfortable." Luhan said, feeling slightly awkward with Sehun's friends.

"Calm down Luhan, they won't bite. Well, I can't say that about Kai but-yeah." Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear as the two guests made their way to where Luhan directed.

"I'm trying. It's kind of awkward considering I've punched one of them before."

"I'm pretty sure he got over that. His main goal now is to make us uncomfortable as possible. Good 'ol Kai." Sehun's sarcasm was paired with an eye roll.

Good thing they were still by the front door, because another knock happened to sound.

"Hey buddy!" Minseok greeted as Luhan opened the door to reveal his own friends.

"Sup, the others are in the living room so I guess we're going there."

"M'kay, I'm guessing they brought their stuff in there too?" Minseok asked, referring to their overnight essentials.

"Yup."

"Cool cool."

Soon, all of the boys had migrated into the living room, where the awkwardness and annoyance would begin.

"Isn't it weird that these two, who have hated each other for so long, are now fucking each other?" Kai began whilst taking a sip of the drink he helped himself to.

Minseok laughed really hard, then agreed completely. "Yeah, it's so weird. One day they hate each other's guts, the next they're doing the dirty. What gives?"

The question was directed at Luhan and Sehun whom just made eye contact and shrugged.

"Weird things happen. And who said we've been fucking each other?" Sehun bluntly asked.

"Well, you never answered when I asked, so I assumed." Kai shrugged.

"Ugh, whatever." Sehun rolled his eyes once more. "I'm still not telling you."

An awkward silence engulfed the room, an awkward silence that Jongdae couldn't take.

"So," he started, "how about we play a game to kick things off?"