Chapter 21

Forgetting about Luhan's pact with his friends to attend school on Mondays, Sehun was surprised when the annoying alarm rung in order to wake the couple up. He thought Luhan would want to skip that particular day because of stress reasons, but, apparently, that wasn't the case.

"Time to get up." Luhan stated in his raspy morning voice.

"No, I don't wanna." Sehun whined in return.

"You never 'wanna'. Too bad, you're going to school."

"Why." Sehun's grip wasn't loosening on Luhan.

"I'm starting to wonder how you get such good grades. You skip way too much."

"Things come easy to me and I actually turn in my absent work, unlike you."

"We still need to go."

"I'm glad to know you keep promises, but do we really need to get out of bed because of this particular promise?"

"Yes."

"Ugh."

Sehun finally let Luhan go, Luhan immediately gravitating towards the shower.

"Can I join you?" Even in the morning when they could barely think a coherent thought, Luhan couldn't escape the damn smirk.

"No and shut up."

"Aw." Sehun pouted at Luhan's coldness.

"You'll get over it."

"And if I don't?"

"You're gonna need to." With that, Luhan left Sehun alone.

Sehun groaned, really not wanted to leave the comforts of Luhan's bed. Was it his bed now too? The smirk showed itself on Sehun's face again at the thought. It wasn't Luhan's bed anymore; it was their bed.

When both boys were done getting ready and began their walk to school, they couldn't help but notice the eeriness that still lingered in the morning air. This made Luhan tense up, the feeling all too familiar.

Noticing the anxiousness in Luhan's eyes, for reasons that he did not completely understand, Sehun slipped his hand into Luhan's soft one, squeezing it in reassurance as they walked into school.

"Aw, how cute!" Minseok chirped as he spotted the couple holding hands whilst walking to their lockers.

"Isn't he?" Sehun said, mockingly pinching Luhan's cheeks.

"Can you stop that?" Luhan pouted, pink rising to his cheeks.

"I see what you mean, Sehun. Luhan is adorable." Minseok nodded, earning himself a glare from Luhan.

"Can you two stop?" Luhan did as Sehun would do and facepalmed with his locker.

"Stop what?" Kai joined the conversation, Chanyeol at his side.

"We're talking about how adorable Luhan is and he wants us to stop." Sehun informed.

"Ah." Kai took a second to study Luhan. "I agree. He's the definition of adorable."

"Guuyyysss." Luhan had a pained expression. "I'm not adorable. I'm a manly man."

The whole group burst into a laughter that almost brought on tears as Luhan crossed his arms, unamused.

After a while of laughter, Luhan finally huffed, "Are you guys done? I don't want to be late to class."

They finally calmed down and started to make their way towards math class.