Chapter 12

"So, my friends are going to come to my house tonight to hang out. You're going to have to leave for a little bit if you want to keep this secret." Luhan said, noticing Mrs. Song wasn't in the room as he joined Sehun for study hall.

"Uh, yeah, that'll be fine. You couldn't think of any excuses?" Sehun questioned.

"I couldn't. They would know I was lying anyway."

Sehun rolled his eyes. "While friends are great, they're annoying in that way. They know me too well."

Luhan nodded, understanding Sehun's issue. His thoughts, then, wandered back to why Mrs. Song wasn't in the room.

"Where's Mrs. Song?"

"She couldn't stay to greet you because of meetings. I guess I'm always too early."

"And I'm always too late."

"I've noticed."

Luhan really didn't want to deal with math on that particular day. The lesson was difficult and Luhan was tired, not uncommon when the energy drinks wear off.

"Do I have to do this stupid worksheet?" Luhan whined sitting in his usual desk.

Sehun smirked in the desk next to Luhan, a mischievous look in his eyes.

Luhan became cautious at this behavior. "What are you thinking abou-GAH!"

A pair of arms wrapped around Luhan and pulled him into Sehun's lap.

"Let's use just one desk today, m'kay?" Sehun whispered into his ear.

"You're seriously going to give me a heart attack one of these days. Give me some warning first." Luhan hit Sehun's chest lightly.

"Aw, you love it."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ugh."

Sehun smirked in victory and began his tutoring, which surprised Luhan.

"Well, this lesson is easier than you expect. You just have to-"

"I'm not doing the tutoring in your lap. Let me go."

Sehun's grip only got tighter.

"No can do princess. Now, where was I-"

"You're impossible." Luhan's cheeks got pinker as he buried his face in his hands.

"Did I ever mention that you're adorable when you blush?"

Luhan rolled his eyes. "Yes, now get back to the lesson."

A chuckle escaped Sehun as he did as Luhan commanded him to.

The worksheet did end up being easier than Luhan thought it would, due to Sehun's teaching. He got it done pretty quick, leaving a lot of free time for the two.

"As great as it is talking to you and all, I would still like to listen to my music. I'm going to be over there." Luhan pointed at the desk he usually moved to after setting the worksheet on the teacher's desk.

Sehun didn't want Luhan to leave him. Forcefully, he grabbed Luhan's wrist and pulled him back onto his lap, pulling him closer than before.

"Just listen to your music on my lap." Sehun mumbled into Luhan's back.

Shivers ran down Luhan's spine, but that would stop him from being adamant on going to his regular spot.

"Let me go."