Flying and Crying

Start from the beginning

"Right girls, ready for China?" Andie asked with excitement, squirming in her seat.

"No, it's more like, is China ready for us?" Katherine said, making us burst into laughter. It wasn't long before we took off from France. Once we took off, I looked out my window (ha, I got the window seat) and just, kinda, started thinking about life (depressing, I know). It always happens whenever I take off from somewhere. I started thinking about my besties, like Jess. Where would I be without her? I don't know. I felt a buzz from inside my jacket. My phone just got a text. It was from Lou.

Frm - Boo :) xx: Told you I'd text you, have fun in China, but not too much fun ;) Love you xxxx

AWWWW! I want to cry, but for some reason, I think Harry has something to do with that. I reply saying,

To - Boo :) xx: Yes, yes you did, can't you trust me? It's not like I feel the same way when you're going to clubs with the boys every other night, back at ya, love you too :) xxxx

Once I sent the text, I put my phone on flight mode and started being crazy like the rest of my friends were doing, just forgetting everything for the next 8 hours.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Louis P.O.V

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

As soon as she left, I burst into tears. Why? Half of me didn't know why, the other half was going to miss her. 'It's only for a week' I think to myself. 'Going to be a hell of a long week'.

I turned around, only to see Liam and Harry. 

"Hey mate, it's not like you're going to lose her forever" Liam came over and hugged me, which only made me cry even more. I realized that I was probably ruining his shirt after 5 minutes of sobbing. I broke back in sniffles. 

"Lou c'mon, it's only a week" Harry said, coming over to comfort me. Out if the corner of my eye I could see some fans squealing and taking pictures. Liam went over to for fill their dreams with pictures and autographs while Harry started talking to me.

"I know it's been hard lately, but we've gotta get on with life. We're on our European tour for a couple more months, let's make the most of it. We fly out to Italy tomorrow and we've missed a ton of rehearsals. But, Sam's only gone for a week, the world isn't going to end without her. I know you're a bit protective now, considering what has happened in the last 3 days, but you've got to give her space, time with her friends. And it's not as if you guys will be losing touch anytime soon" Harry finished while I stared at the ground. I looked into his eyes. Just then, he saw the pain in my eyes, and his build softened.

"What if she's kidnapped again? What if her plane crashes? Harry, I'm consdering everything at the moment, I'm just really scared that something is going to happen to her and I'm not going to be there to help" I explained.