Fixação Somos

Did you guys see Ronaldo's no look pass during training?!?! It was sick. He is too talented lol 

Dedicating his to Hind_SR4 and everyone else whom commented <3

Amber's POV

"I have it all under control, Aunt Anna" I told her.

Cristiano was on his way back from the airport. I had a driver pick him up from the airport and bring him home.

"I know, sweetheart. I just want this to be perfect," she said.

Aunt Anna had been helping me out with planning this thing for Cristiano. She allowed Danielle and the kids stay with her until we are okay with them coming back.

"It will be but I have to get off the phone because he could be here any second," I old.

"Okay, baby. Good luck. Talk to you later," she said.

"Okay, love you. Bye," I said hanging up.

I walked over towards the front door and waited for him. After five minutes, I heard a car door shut and someone at the door unlocking it. I stood up and waited. The door flung up and revealed a smiling six foot one Portuguese soccer who smile turn into a smirk.

I guess he was smirking at the fact that I was wearing nothing but his jersey. He walked in closed the door and sat his bags aside and then walked towards me slowly. I smiled because I was smug at the fact that I knew what I was doing to him.

"One hell of a welcome," he said approaching me.

"No, more like a congratulations for whooping Barcelona's ass," I told him. "After all of that and a long flight I bet you are hungry, I cooked you something."

"Please tell me you had some help," he joked.

I punched him in the arm, "Of course, just because I have been taking some cooking classes doesn't mean I am a pro."

I took him into the kitchen where I had a table set up for him. It was decorated red and black, his favorite colors. I set him down and put his food in front of him.

"I made baked chicken, macaroni 'n cheese, and broccoli," I said.

"You mean Aunt Anna made, because that sounds like something she would make," he laughed.

"Shut up. Just be glad you have some food in front of you," I said smiling at him. We both know I wasn't a great cooker but I was trying for him. I hope that my trying was enough for him.

I sat and watched him eat. I would have eat with him but I was so nervous about how this would go that I already ate my portion and plus some.

"So, how was the trip?" I asked him.

"It was okay, I tried herd to be nice to Gareth though. That interview fucked up my mood but I didn't let that affected me on the pitch. If anything I used the angry to play harder. Honestly, I think that was my best game that I have played against them. I mean I completely dominated. It felt so good," he smiled.

I was happy that he was happy. I really liked seeing the crinkles around he eyes from when he smiled.

"What have you been up to?" he asked.

"Well, I have been looked for something to do. I got an email from Hollywood Wire and they wanted me to host there new TV show were we address certain topics that are going on in the entertainment its kind of like E! but it will be for Portugal they are ready have one set up but they want to get new host and because I use to work for them and I live here they would like for me to do it. Its something I have always wanted to do. I just wanted to know what you think about it because you are my husband and I don't want to make any important decisions without you. So, what do you think about it?" I said.

"Wow, that's great! I think you should do it. I am not going to stop you from doing something you love. I support you babe!" he smiled.

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss, "Thank you"

"Okay, I am done," he said.

I took his plate put them in the sink then walked upstairs. He followed me, "What? No dessert?" he asked.

"Yeah, its up stairs," I told him smirking.

I opened the door to the bedroom and pulled him to the bathroom. I told him to take his clothes off and I filled the tube with warm water. I put bubble bath in it to so there where bubbles. I sprinkled some rose petals in the water. I turned around and noticed that he was standing in front of him completely naked. I blushed. I know I have seen him naked so many times but the look he had in his eyes was the same one that he had just about a year ago when we first met.

There was no what to explain the look in he eyes. They looked of love but so more much than that. It was so strong that I was left speechless just staring back at him with just and much passion and love.

I snapped out of our trance and pulled him to the tub and push him so he would get in. I turned on Robin Thicke's Sex Therapy. I heard Cristiano laughing, I knew it was because he remembered that he played this song the first time we had sex.

Smirking I pulled off the jersey and walked to him and got into the tub facing him.

"Ready for a full body massage?" I asked.

"In tub?" he said.

"Never question my skills, babe" I said pulling him into a kiss.

*

Danielle's POV

I was faced with darkest because the car that was headed towards me swerved off the road. It didn't crash thank God but I wanted to make sure the driver was okay. Yeah, I know jogging in the dark wasn't the safest thing to do but I needed a jog. I walked over to the car and the driver got out.

"What the fuck are you doing run on the run in the middle of the night? I could have fucking killed you!" he said checking out his car.

"Yeah, I fine," I mumbled.

"What was that? Wait, Amber?" he said.

I rolled my eyes, "No her twin, Danielle"

"Oh shit you guys look so much a like," he said.

"Well, we are twin dumbass!" I exclaimed.

"No shit. Nice to me you Danielle I am--," he was interrupted by my phone's ringtone.

I answered my phone, "Yes"

"Girl, where are you? Riley is having an allergic reaction!" Aunt Anna screamed in the phone.

"Her EpiPen is in my blue bag that is on the bed inject it in her leg and rubbed the area. I will get there as soon as I can," I said.

"Okay," she said hanging up.

"Hey, do you need a ride? I could take you wherever you need to go!" the guy said.

"Yes, thank you" I said hopping into his car.

I need to get to Riley and make sure she is okay.

************************

What you think about Amber's effort to fix their marriage?

Who do you think the guy who was helping Danielle is?

Baby Gender Count: 

Boy: 5

Girl: 10

Thank you for reading! Vote&&Comment :-)