O Drama Interminável

Sorry, it took me so long to update. I have been busy but I hope you like this chapter.

I am dedicating this to Jayme112234 and everyone else whom commented <3

On to the story...

Amber's POV

"Hey, you look gorgeous!" Gareth says pulling me into a hug. I rolled my eyes and hugged him back.

"So, why are we here?" I asked him looking up the baby store he asked me to meet him at.

"Well, I thought maybe we should get started on picking up something stuff for the baby," he said.

"Gareth, this is sweet and all but I don't know what the sex of the baby is or even when the baby is due. So this is way to early," I told him.

"I know, I know I just thought it would be cool to get a few things and we can get neutral colors," he said.

"Fine, since we are here," I said walking towards the store.

Once we entered the store I looking around at the things that I will be having to get in the future. Gareth was right I need to start thinking about what I want to get the baby but I don't want to do this stuff with him. I want to do it with Cristiano. Speaking of Cristiano, I wonder what is going on with him. He has been extra cautious lately and is worrying me a little but like I promised I will wait for him to say something.

I was looking at the blankets, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and it was Meghan. What the fuck is she doing here?

"Hey Amber," she smirked.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing here? I thought you went back to America," I said.

"I was suppose to but I made some arrangements with Cristiano so I can see my son," she said.

"Wait you talk to Cristiano? Why the fuck are you talking to him?" I said.

"Well, you see we have something in common that you can't do anything about and that is Cristianinho. I gave him something you can't," she said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"A baby" she smirked at me.

"Meghan, you have to be one of the stupidest women in the world. Why would I not be able to have kids? Have I ever said anything to you about not being able to have kids? Why would I be in a baby store if I am not pregnant?" I asked her.

"Well, I - uh - I didn't think-," she stumbled.

"Yeah, you didn't think. Don't ever assume you know shit about my marriage and me. The only person you should be worried about around here is Cristianinho and Cristianinho only. The next time you step out of line," I said getting in her face. "I wont hesitant to put you back in your place," I said pushing past her.

"Amber" I heard Gareth calling behind me as I walked out of the store.

"What?" I said once he caught up with me, I stopped at the car.

"Damn, your fast," she said trying to catch his breathe. "What happened?"

"Meghan happened, look I am not in the mood for shopping anymore"

"Okay, wanna go to Starbuck? I know its your favorite" he said.

"Yes, I will follow you there and your paying," I said getting into the car.

"You boyfriend is a million dollar athlete and I have to pay," he said.

"Yes," I replied and shut the door. I laughed when I saw she facial expression. I shook my head at him and motioned for him to get into his car.

I turned up the radio and Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon was on. I wasn't getting to let Meghan dictate my emotions, so I started screaming the song lyrics to let off some steam.

"Deep in her eyes,

I think I see the future.

I realize this is my last chance.

She took my arm,

I don't know how it happened.

We took the floor and she said,

"Oh, don't you dare look back.

Just keep your eyes on me."

I said, "You're holding back,"

She said, "Shut up and dance with me!"

This woman is my destiny

She said, "Oh, oh, oh,

Shut up and dance!"

I parked next to Gareth and made face at him while I finished sing the song. He laughed at me and motioned for me to get out of the car. I got out and followed him towards the building.

"Why am I paying again?" he asked opening the door for me.

"Because I say so, get me a iced White Chocolate Mocha with organic soy milk and a slice of banana nut bread," I told him pushing him towards the counter.

I went and got us good seats near a window in the back. I looked out the window, so deep in thought that I didn't notice when Gareth came and sat in from of me. I thanked him and took a sip of my drink.

"Why did you pick the seat?" he asked.

"I like to people watch," I told him staring an old couple walking down the street holding hands. I hope that is Cristiano and me one day, I thought smiling.

"Okay, let's play a game" he said.

"What game?" I asked.

"21 questions, we both get to ask each other 21 questions. I will ask you a question and then you ask me on and we go back a forth until we each have asked 21 question" he said.

I mentally rolled my eyes, how cliché. I nodded at him.

"Okay, I will go first. Why are you original from?"

"North Carolina, What is your full name?" I asked.

"Gareth Frank Bale," his said.

I laughed, "Frank"

"Shut up, What is your favorite-"

"Amber? What the fuck are you doing here alone with him?" I heard an angry voice say.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What do you think about Gareth and Amber hanging out?

Who do you think saw Amber and Gareth together?

Vote&&Comment! Thank you for reading <3