Motives

Dedicating this to Imperfect1One and everyone else whom commented <3

On to the story...

Cristiano's POV

As soon as Tamara lips touched mine I pushed her away, it felt wrong. Part of me wanted to throw up. I can't do what Amber did to me; I don't have the heart to do it. And that's the difference between Amber and me, I love her more than she loves me.

"What? What is the problem?" Tamara asked.

"I can't do that to Amber, I love her too much. Plus, what kind of person would that make me if I did what she did? Cheating is beneath me now," I said.

"Why she clearly doesn't care about you? I mean she kissed him back, why even try to respect her when she doesn't respect you?" she asked.

"Because despite what she did I still love her, I just can't do that to her. Its more about my pride though. I wouldn't feel good about myself if I did this knowing that I loved her so much," I said.

Tamara smirked, "Now what are you going to do now?"

"I guess I'll try to fix things between us," I told her.

"Nope, let the bitch do it. She cheated, she is taking your love for granted she is going to fix this," Tamara said.

"We both know she is not going to do, she is going to wait for me to say something first like always," I said.

"Well, give her motivation to make the first move," she explained.

"I listening," I said nodding.

*

Celo: How are you holding up man?

Me: I am doing as good as I can

Celo: want to hang out?

Me: YES, I need to blow of some steam. I know this new strip club downtown, wanna check it out?

Celo: anything for you man

Me: cool deal, lets get the crew together except for that fucker

Celo: done

I smiled. I am going to having some fun tonight. I searched for my mom's name in my contacts.

"Hey sunshine," she said answering the phone. I smiled.

"Hey Mom, I need a favor. Could you to keep Cristianinho for a while?"

"Yes, you know you don't have to ask. I love my grandson. So, what is going on with you and the wife?" she said.

"Things aren't good right now and I don't want Cristianinho around that," I told her.

"Sweetheart, I am sorry that you have to go through that. I have to say you sure know how to pick these girls. I mean I thought Amber was different but I was wrong," she said.

"Mom, regardless of the situation Amber is still my wife and the soon to be mother of my child, you need to still show her some respect. All of this is honestly none of your businesses," I said.

"I don't have to show her nothing. And this is my business, you are my son and she hurt you. The bitch is going to burn," my mom said.

I was shocked to hear this coming from her, "Look mom, I can't get into this right now. I love you and I will see you later."

I hung up the phone. I can't deal right now, this is too much for me. I hate giving my heart out to someone whom will not show me any kind of love and respect. I guess this is karma for all of the girls I have used over the years. Karma's a real bitch.

I pulled out my phone called Pepe to let him know of our plans tonight. Tonight I am definitely letting loose.

*

Amber's POV

"Last topic of the day, soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo and teammates went out partying at the new strip club that open in Madrid. The Real footballers had fun blowing all of their hard earned money on various booze, lap dances, and there was even talk of drugs being in the mix. Is all of the because of Ronaldo's cheating wife? We took note the teammate Gareth Bale was not in attendance but who would want them there after all of the trouble that he is causing will the team's number one guy," Paula said announcing the topic of the day on my favorite morning talk show The Sun.

It was basically the Portuguese version of The View, plus to was one of the few shows that were in English. So, yeah I watched it religiously. I was nervous since this was my life they were basically talking about, also I kind of valued their opinions.

"So, Marta what do you think about this?" Paula asking.

"First off, Amber is a fool. How stupid can you be to ruin the good life that you have going for you? Cristiano has never treated any other women the way he treats her. He moved her into his house, married her, about to have a child with her, and is building her dream home for her. She is living the life the every woman wants but she goes and mess it up, with a teammate no doubt! That's so low, I mean if your going to cheat then do it the right way not with a teammate and in public. I mean com'on?!?!" Marta said. I nodded she is right.

"Personally, I know Ronaldo is hurting because he is falling back into his old ways. He is back out partying, dragging his teammates down with him. I was starting loving what this guy was becoming. He was finally becoming not just a man but I father. You know I family man. He was getting together for her but she just ruined it," Carla said. The audience agreed with her. Cristiano was changing for me, I saw that.

"But you can't blame the partying all on Amber. Cristiano is the blame, if he was finally becoming a man then he would be a man about this and fix things not go out and get messed up," Dianne said. A few of the audience members clapped in response to what she said.

"That is true but she caused him to do this because when something bad happens people tend to fall back into their old bad habits, you know what they say about bad habits," Carla said.

"Yes, old habits die hard, which is true but they have to die sometime," Dianne replied. The audience cheered her on. "Amber needs to sit down figure out what she wants and who she wants and then fix things because she is going to have a baby soon and she needs to think about what is best for her child."

The tv shut off. I looked around for the remote and saw Danielle holding it.

"What he fuck are you doing? I was watching that," I said.

"Yeah, well you don't need to be watch those old hags talk shit about our life. They need to get their own and stop worrying about yours. I don't even know why people watch that type of shit. They speak as if their opinions matter," she said sitting food and bottles of water in front of us. "You and Cristiano will work everything out"

She turned it on to Netflix and put the new season of Orange Is The New Black on began to eat.

"Yeah, if he ever comes home," I whispered.

***************

What do you think about Cristiano and Tamara's little plan?

Will Amber suck it up and fix things?

VOTE&&COMMENT :)