Honeymoon

Amber's POV

I opened up my eyes and looked over to see my wonderful husband staring at me. "You seriously have a staring problem," I laughed.

"No, I am mesmerized by you. I love watching you sleep; you look so beautiful and peaceful. Like an angel" he said. I blushed; I guess its good that your husband is infatuated with you. I would be pissed if he wasn't, lets just hope its not obsessive.

"Aww babe, I love you so much!" I told him.

"So, what do you want to do today? We can go hiking, swimming, tanning, umm and get on the boat. Anything," he said.

"I am so tired can I just lay her naked with you all day?" I said.

"Yes, sure we can have a lazy day. I need food so I am going to go and cook breakfast," he said he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then went to the kitchen.

This is wonderful. I heard Uptown Funk go off and I knew it was Robyn. I grabbed my phone.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey, girl so how is the island?" Robyn said.

"Fun, staying out here getting to walk around naked and all is fun," I told her looking out the window.

"Yeah, well guess who I got to meet today" she said.

"Who?" I replied sitting up.

"Ed motherfreakin Sheeran, his eyes man his eyes. And he smelled wonderful" she said.

"Oh my god, you suck!" I told her laying back down on the bed.

"Yeah and I swallow" she replied.

"Ew, TMI" I said.

"I can't believe you just said TMI, you basic," she said.

"What? I am not basic! And what is wrong with being basic? I am a married woman. I got my man by being basic. So, I don't need to be extra" I said offended.

"Okay, Okay" she said. "So, you ready for this shitty storm that is going to hit when you get back to Madrid?"

"Honestly, no! The fact that I found out on my wedding day that Cristiano had a brother worries me. And his brother is in a coma, and we don't know what happened. This worries me so much like, what the fuck is going on with Cristiano? I feel like he has opened up to me but at the same time there is this voice in the back of my head telling me that there is more going on that he is not telling me. I don't understand why he can't just tell me. I mean I will find out eventually. Do I need to go all code ops secret agent on him?" I said.

"No, lady you are pregnant. No secret mission for you without me!" Robyn said sternly.

"So, I can snoop but you just have to be there?" I asked.

"Yes, you need your partner in crime there making sure you and my godchild is safe!" she said.

"What makes you think that you are the godmother?" I asked.

"I mean who do you have other than me? Plus, I am the prefect candid! So, who are the godparents anyway" she asked.

"Benny and Danielle" I said.

"Benny, it acceptable but Danielle? Oh hell no, that bitch don't even deserve to be in the baby's life let only the godmother. I wouldn't trust that bitch with anything. Why the fuck would you make her the godmother. That stupid bitch, that two plus two not knowing bitch, the backstabbed slutbag-" she ranted.

"Are you quite finished?" I interrupted her.

"No, she is a spineless freak. There I am done," she said.