54: Pregnancy

Joey POV

I sat on the couch playing with the engagement ring on my finger as Daniel was sitting next to me rapping his foot nervously. The bathroom door opened and Cat sat down in between us.

"I'm pregnant" she said. I took a moment to process what she said and then I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" I squeal and then Daniel smacks the back of my head.

"Shut up!" She said and then giggled.

"Ugh rude and disrespectful." I say back and then we not hug Cat.

----4 months later----

Cat has been getting bigger over the 4 months and I felt happy to know that Dannyboy and I were having another baby. Daniel came into the living room holding two plates with a sandwich on each.

"Here you go babe." He said and handed me a plate.

"Thanks Hun." I said and took the plate. We sat down and cuddled while eating out sandwiches. I hear my phone vibrate in the coffee table and I pick it up.

C: Hey Joey, I went to the doctor and I found out the gender and another little surprise.

I immediately showed the text to Daniel. He smiled at me and then I texted Cat back.

C: Well it's a boy and they're twins. 2 boys.

I dropped my phone and Daniel picked it up and looked at it then dropped it also.

"TWINS!" We both scream.

----------
A/N: Yea this Is a short chapter but I want to be prepared for the next 2 chapters because they include child birth and a possible wedding (again).