51: Daniel's News

Joey POV

---1 MONTH LATER---

Daniel and I lay cuddling on the couch watching scream.

"This is so insulting to the horror franchise." Daniel said while brushing my hair with his fingers.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my eyes glued to the TV.

"It's the same thing, some dumb kid running up the stairs instead of out of the house." He said. I let out a little giggle.

"Danny, it's a TV show, not reality." I said. Daniel then slowed his pace down and I felt a strange yet delightful feeling from Daniel's fingers working through my emo cut.

My phone buzzed on the table and I grabbed it.

"Who's it from Jo?" Dan asked me.

"Davida damn loca." I said and opened the text on my iPhone 8S (idk probably will exist by then).

D: Joey, do you mind if I come over with Sawyer for a visit?

J: Come right over boi😜

I smile and put my phone down, then I untangle myself from Daniel's arms and legs.

"What's up Jo?" He asks.

"David and Sawyer are coming over." I replied and quickly grabbed the vacuum and a broom from our closet.

"Dan, you're vacuuming." I said as I tossed it in his direction. He grumbled and then dragged it to the couch. I took the broom and decided to sweep the kitchen considering Dan had the idea that throwing flour would be fun. I roll my eyes and clean up the mess.

------3 hours later------

I stood on the patio as I watched Wolf swim around in the pool. Daniel appeared beside me.

"Hey Joey, I have 3 jobs." He said. I looked at him funny.

"I thought you worked at vogue?" I asked.

"I do, I work at vogue, in YouTube with you and I got a job as an elementary school teacher." He said. I smiled and hugged him.

"OMG IM SOY HAPPY FOR YOU!" I scream and kiss him.