14: Wedding

Joey POV

After our second week we headed to the airport and hopped on a plane to LA. Daniel had just made the biggest decision of our lives. We boarded the plane and started planning.

------1 month later------

I stood behind the doors with Nicole waiting for my signal. I can't believe this is happening. I look to see Nicole in tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe my little bro is getting married today." she said as she kissed my cheek. The doors opened and I instantly gawked at Daniel up at the front. He looked H. O. T. I walked down the aisle and looked around. I saw my mom with tears in here eyes. Seeing her like that made tears form in my own eyes. As I reached Daniel I stood in front of him and grabbed his hands. I looked into the eyes of Daniel Christopher Preda.

-----after tha speech thingy and stuff-----

"Do you, Joseph Michael Graceffa, take Daniel Christopher Preda as your lawfully wedded Husband. Through sickness and in health for as long as you shall both live?" Said the priest.

"I do." I said with tears in my eyes.

"And so you, Daniel Christopher Preda, take Joseph Michael Graceffa, as your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"I do." Daniel said.

"Then by the power invested in me and by the power of god, I now pronounce you husbands. You may share a kiss." the priest said and backed up a bit to allow us room. Daniel and I leaned in and out lips connected as everyone cheered. We pulled apart and held out intertwined hands up for everyone to see.

----------Reception---------

Daniel and I got up and got everyone's attention.

"Ok Daniel and I have an announcement to make it." I said. Everyone looked at us.

"Ok, so we all have had great memories together but Daniel and I have decided to start a family and move." I said. Everyone awwed then gasped.

"Why?" Cat asked.

"We decide to have a calmer and more peaceful environment." I said. I grabbed Daniel and we both looked at everyone.

"We're moving to Canada."