4: True Love

Joey POV

I hear a knock at the front door and I walk over and open it to reveal my mom.

"Mom." I smile and hug her. She hugged me back.

"Joey I'm so happy for you." she says as the holds me. I start tearing up.

"Thanks mom." I smile.

"Now where's my future son-in-law?" She asked pulling away. I look at her with fake hurt.

"Daniel come here, mom wants to see you." I yell towards the stairs. seconds later Dan appears at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey Momma." he says all giggly. Mom rolls her eyes and hugs him. Dan hugs her back and then wraps his arms around my waist.

"So what brings you here mom?" I ask her curious of why she was at my house.

"Well when I saw your music video I wanted to see you and tell you how proud I am of you to come out to the world." she said. I smile.

"Thanks mom." I said as Daniel rested his head on my shoulder. Mom came in and sat down on the couch and me and Dan sat on the other couch and cuddled as we and my mom continued talking about life and our future. After about 3 hours mom decided to leave and let Dan and I have our date.

We arrived at the destination Dan said he had in mind. I smile as we lay down in the grass in front of the Hollywood sign. I turn to face him and he turns to face me. We stare at each other until I lean in and place my lips upon him. My heart exploded when we kissed. I felt so real, like magic. I open my eyes only to be met by his. Then it hits me, I found true love, I found my soulmate.