45: Lying Cheating Bitch

Joey POV

I continued my walk down the street, feeling a sense of déjà vu. I found myself circling the block when I arrived at David's house. I knocked and waited for an answer. There wasn't one. I walked away and then across the street to my house. I opened the door and shrieked.

"Daniel, I leave, hoping you would chase me back but I come back to find you fucking Connor! You dumb fucking slut!" I scream and grab my keys, turning around and running out the door, slamming it hard behind. I jump into my car and I drive off. One persons pops into my mind at the moment and I see myself driving down the familiar road towards Shane's house.

When I arrived at Shane's house, I see Shane sitting out in front of his house. I get out and walk up towards the house.

"Oh Joey, what ar-" Shane began but stopped mid-sentence when he noticed my tear stained cheeks.

"Joey, come in please." Shane said as I ran into his arms. At that moment I felt safe, I felt as if all my problems were being taken away.

"Shane can i stay with you?" I ask.

"Sure you can, but what happened?" He asked me. I just took off my wedding and engagement ring and threw them out into the street.

"Daniel, that lying, cheating bitch!" I screamed out and the the tears started pouring again.

----1 week later----

I'm living with Shane now and things are getting better. Troye found out about Daniel and Connor and Troye ran to Tyler and they kinda are a thing now. I filed a divorce for me and Daniel. We agreed that I get my stuff and he gets his and the house. Garret had been visiting me with Ricky a lot to try and keep me happy but it just isn't working out. I feel ever since I divorced Daniel, that my life has just died. Like life has no meaning anymore. I haven't posted any videos since the incident and my fans were all asking why. I sent out a tweet say I was going through a rough time. Connor had come to visit me and explained why he let Daniel have sex with him. Connor said he went out and was drugged. so therefore the first guy he knew that he saw, would have sex with. or something like that. I forgave him and he's now has a thing with Marcus, they kind of hooked up while Marcus was down the past week and we'll they're dating now. so I guess that's been the past week. It's depressing but everyone else has been living happy lives. and apparently Daniel has be LA's own personal man slut. I should've known after I caught him cheating. But from what I heard, he has sex with almost any guy, he started doing drugs and has joined a gang (rumours say) since I divorced him. well it's his loss.