11: Tears

Joey POV

Daniel and I sat on the plane
to Canada, I held Daniel's hand as we looked in each other's eyes. I just smiled and he smiled back. I leaned in and we shared a kiss.

--------

I started bouncing once we landed in Toronto. Daniel had to kiss me and tell me to stop acting like I'm 3. Ugh, RUDE! We got a rental car and started our long Journey to our hotel. I decided that considering it was vacation time, that I would make a video before we left saying that I won't be active for a couple weeks because of vacation. however, I will be shooting videos of stuff we do and see. Daniel even joked about making a sex tape. I laughed at him and he gave me a sly look.

Once we got to the hotel, we started unpacking and looking around. I was a fairly good sized hotel suite. I walk over to the bathroom to put all my hair and other stuff in there along with Daniel's. I jumped when I heard Daniels voice in my ear.

"THEY HAVE CANDY!" He screeched in my ear. I turned around and smacked him upside the head.

"Don't freaking scream in my ear like that." I snapped feeling very pissed off. I push him out of the bathroom and slam the door shut in his face. I know I should feel bad for doing that but I am so mad at him for that. he nearly gave me a heart attack.

When I finished putting all the stuff away I took a deep breath then paused. I approached the door and put my ear to it. I heard quiet sobs from the other side. My heart shattered at the sound of it. I made Daniel cry because of my temper. I felt tears start to run down my cheeks. I wrenched open the door and grabbed Daniel by his arms and pulled him up into a standing position and slammed my lips upon his.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered against his lips. he replied by deepening the kiss. I smiled and lead us towards the bed and collapsed on it. I broke the kiss and laid down next to him and I turned towards. I planted a soft kiss on his cheek.