26: Daniel Christopher Preda

Joey POV

I laid in the bed with Daniel on top of me snoozing away, thinking about my new-old look. I mean I haven't had this look for a few years. My hair was dyed black and was styled into the emo flip, the tips were dyed a bright hot pink colour, the back was spiked up a bit and I got a clean shaven face, very smooth, I got my chest waxed so it was also very smooth. I practically reinvented myself.

Daniel rolls off me and stats sucking his thumb while slowly thrusting his hips back and forth into the bed. Such a horny boy. I get up and then search through my drawer until I find something I haven't used for a while. My nerd glasses. I smile and put them on, adjusting my hair in the mirror. Smile and then realize I'm completely naked. I gasp and run over to my closet and jump in searching for something to wear. I come out in blue skin tight skinnies, I tight fitting long sleeve and some boat shoes. I look back in the mirror and the memories flood back. memories of my old emo hair days. I grab my phone from my desk and decide to post a selfie.

Well the old me is back. #emonerd

I post the selfie and immediately everyone is freaking out about how adorable I look. I smile and look at my black nails (I also got them painted). I hear the front door open downstairs and I look at the clock 8:55pm. I walk down the stairs and Garret and Ricky's eyes bulge and their jaws drop.

"Holy shit Joey!" Was all Ricky could say. Garret fainted next to him.

"Emo nerd Joey is back." I say as I turn and seeDaniel walk downstairs in  some sweatpants.

"Hey Ricky. What the hell are you laughing at Joey?" He asks confused. I laugh some more and point at his head. Ricky bursts out laughing. Daniel had come downstairs unaware that his hair was a mess and had cum stuck to it.

I fell to the floor laughing hard and Daniel start grumbling while stomping up the stairs, Wolf right behind him.