20: Panic

Joey POV

Daniel and I walked into our home with Garret and Wolfyanya was all over him. I closed the door behind me and then pulled Daniel into the kitchen.

"Dan I was thinking, I love my job as a YouTuber but I think I might want to get a second job to do and have YouTube on the side." I told him. Daniel smiled.

Well what were you thinking?" He asked me.

"Well I always have wanted to work in counselling. Like with teens and stuff." I told him honestly. His face lit up.

"Why don't you apply for a counsellor at the school here." He said. I nodded and gave him a kiss.

"Yes, omg yes." I said squealing. Daniel rolled his eyes at me and smiled.

"Ok then." He said and walked into the living room and turned the TV on. I rolled my eyes at him and then walked over to the fridge and grabbed stuff to make dinner with.

As I served dinner half an hour later, my mind began to wander off about my future. Should I get another job to do on the side or should I just do YouTube. I kept on thinking about until I was pulled out of my thoughts by a very annoyed looking Daniel.

"Joey, I've been calling your name for the past five minutes." he grumped at me.

"Sorry I've just been thinking about the whole job thing." I admit to him. His face softens and e smiles.

"Joey, just do whatever you feel comfortable doing, if anyone disagrees with your choice, the fuck them." He said giving me a short, sweet, passionate kiss. I smile at him.

"Thanks babe." I tell him. He smiles and then gets up and takes Wolf outside to pee.

--------------

Wandering around the house I run into Garret.

"Oh hey Garret, what's up?" I ask.

"Oh just texting my friend Lexy." he says as he continued texting and then plopping down on the couch. I walk over to the window and see a dark mass heading in our direction. My brain starts putting my body into panic mode. I run to my computer and go onto the the weather and check what's going on. I see a warning on us and I click on it to see what it was.

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR MEDICINE HAT.

I nearly jumped out of my chair and ran to the backyard.

"DANIEL GET THE HELL INSIDE NOW!" I scream at him as I look up at the Aqua marine sky slowly rotating. I grab my keys, wallet and phone and the tell Garret to get down to the basement. He obeys and runs down the stairs followed by me, Wolf and Daniel, who shuts the door. I turn on the lights and walk over to the couch and then sit down. I open the weather on my phone and watch the radar on it as the storm moves in closer. I hug Garret and Daniel close. I kiss Garret's forehead and Daniel in lips. The lights flash and then complete blackness.

----------A/N---------

Ok so I change the town/city from Canmore to Medicine Hat because I thought it would be easier for me to write due the fact I live in the Hat. and the second half of the chapter is based off of what happened today. Chapter 22 will feature everything that happened around me during the storm but in Joeys POV instead of mine.