17: Breaking the Barricades

Joey POV

I walked around The Hat looking for a drug store near the house so I could pick up a couple things. A couple, personal things. I finally found what I needed and payed for it. I then made my way back to the house smirking all the way there.

Once I opened the door, I walked over to Daniel and ripped his shirt open and began kissing his chest. He moaned and then groan something about getting a new shirt. I ignored it and travelled down to his skinnies. I unbuttoned them and slid them down his legs and pulled his underwear down as well. I smirked as his dick sprang up like a jack-in-the-box. I stood up and slammed my lips on his wanting the taste of his luscious lips on mine. My hand reached down and wrapped itself around his hard manhood. Daniel gasped as I slowly stroked his pole and pushed him back towards the bathroom. I opened the door and then disconnected out lips. I turn the shower on and before I can even turn around Daniel pushes me into the shower, the water soaking through my clothes. He slams his lips onto my mine and swipes his tongue around the my bottom lip. I decided to tease him and I stiffened my lips. He started making irritated grunts and he grabs a handful of my shirt and pulls me into him. I grunt but I keep my lips sealed. I could tell by now he was extremely pissed. He ripped my shirt open and pulled if off cause the sleeves the year as well. he flings my torn shirt out of the shower and continues kissing me. He moves his hand down toy nipple and then pinches it causing me to gasp and then he slides his tongue into my mouth. I moan in pure ecstasy as he works wonders with his mouth upon mine.

I decide to break the kiss and I start kissing his neck, searching for his sweet spot. He let out a half moan half groan when I hit it and I began to suck on it, being sure that I claim him as mine. He flips us around and then moves his lips down to my neck. he begins searching for my sweet spot when he finally finds it he bites down hard causing me to scream out in lustful pleasure. He slowly begins his decent down my chest and past my stomach to my soaked skinnies which feel really heavy. He hurriedly unbuttons the them and yanks them off. I lift my legs out and he flings my skinny jeans out of them shower. He rips the from of my underwear open and pulls out my hard cock. he immediately begins licking and sucking it. I thrown head back in pleasure as his mouth works wonders around my hard shaft. I slowly begin to thrust forward as I grab the back of his wet head and pull him toward me, causing him to gag a bit on my dick. he pulls back and then stands up and then clamps me to kneel down. I follow his intrusion and kneel down, face to face with his dick in my face. I begin to suck and lick his hard member. I hear small moans come from him. his hands teach around the back of my head and pulls my face froward. I gag I'm his huge dick and then pull away. I look at him and he picks me up bridal style, after turning the shower off, and then throws me in the bed. I smirk when he lines his dick up with my hole. slightly wiggle my ass just to annoy him. I suddenly scream out in pain and pleasure as Daniel enters me. my moans start off soft and gradually become more louder and demanding as he moves his dick back and forth in my ass. Daniel stops and then pulls out.

Daniel lays back in the bed and then commands me to sit. I sit on his dick and he repositions his dick at my hole and thrusts hater and faster than before. His dick his driving me wild. I feel the familiar knot in my stomach. I scream out in pleasure when I shoot my load all over Daniel. He starts going faster until he loses it and shoots deep inside of me. we both right lay there and smiled. it's a lot of work breaking the barricades.