43: Coming Together

Joey POV

I sat down on my bed as I played with the necklace Daniel bought me. I managed to take a peek at how much he paid for it. $5,000 was the cost for it. I almost fell off the bed when I found out. I roll off the bed and get up to do my morning routine.

I finish and find Daniel sitting on the bed smiling at me.

"What's with smiley face you hoe." I say. He holds up an envelope.

"Open it." I tell him. He opens it and begins to read.

-----

Dear Joey and Daniel Preda-Graceffa,

We are happy to announce the Union of Ricky Dillon and Garret Preda-Graceffa. the union will take place at 5927 New Los Angeles Rd, Los Angeles. California on December 24th. We are happy to give this invite and are looking forward to seeing you there.

Love and Hugs,
Ricky Dillon and Garret Preda-Graceffa

------

I smile and tears fall from my eyes.

"I'm so happy Daniel." I say and hug him tightly. He hugs me back and we sit there and cry.

------5 months later------

I stood at the alter with Ricky as we waited for the wedding to start. My baby was getting married. My Garret was getting married. I felt the tears swim in my eyes. I watched as Daniel brought Garret down the aisle and my heart melted. I watched as it all unfolded. They exchanged vows, and rings.

"I do." They both said in unison. The minister smiled and the motioned them to kiss. They leaned in and sealed their relationship with a kiss. (a/n: my new book "Garret Loves Ricky" will continue from this point).

-5 month later-

Ok so Garret had moved in with Ricky so it's just me and Daniel alone once again. My 26th birthday was coming up in a week and I've been wondering what Daniel had planned for me. Speaking of Daniel, he left to go for apply for a teacher's position at the elementary school down the street from us. I smiled at the thought of little kids surrounding Dan with their little imaginative minds. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. Once I was dressed, I walked downstairs and then heard someone knock on the front door. I walk over and open the door.

"Joey!" Meghan screams and hugs me tightly.

"Hey Meghan-San, what's going on with you?" I ask.

"Well I thought I would pop over with the newly engaged couple." she said and stood aside. I started fangirling like crazy. Sawyer had actually proposed to David.

"Ohmygodicantbelievethisishappneelikewowthisissocuteholdmeplease!" I rush out. All three of them roll their eyes. I can't believe them. I let them in and we sit at the kitchen table. Wolf runs up to me and starts licking my face.

"Down Wolfieanya, Down." I say. He steps away and then sits beside me.