5: #JanielLunch

Joey POV

I sat on my bed going through my Twitter seeing all the support, I smiled. Even though it's been a couple days since I came out I've only seen a couple hate comments but it seems as if everyone already knew. Was I really that obvious? I don't frickin know.

I put my phone down and then walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I open my fridge and grabbed a couple eggs to make breakfast for lunch. I thought I would surprise Daniel for when he gets home from shopping. I giggle at the thought of our date last night. It was romantic and it just made butterflies erupt in my tummy.

I finish the eggs just as the front door opens.

"Baby I'm home." I heard Daniel call from the front door.

"I'm the kitchen hunny." I call back. I place the plates on the table as Daniel walks in a sniffs.

"Mmmmmmm it smells good in here." he said and then pecked my lips. I blush and then smile at him. Daniel backs up a bit and pulls a bouquet of roses from behind his back. I gasped and then turned red.

"These are for you babe." he said. I smile and grab them. I walk to the cupboard and pull out a vase and filled it with water. I placed the roses in and then carried it to the table and placed it in the center. I turn to Daniel and kiss in thanks and the I sit down and dig right into my eggs. Daniel giggles and rolls his eyes.

"You and your eggyanyas." he said as he sits down opposite of me and starts eating. I look at him and smile.