38: Sexual Tension

Joey POV

I pulled my vlogging camera out and turned it on.

Oi, hello there everyone, it's bright sunshiny day today in the LA city." I said as I walked into the backyard to see Wolf and Daniel playing in the pool.

"Look! As you can see we have the very ferocious beast known as Wolf in the pool with a sexy beast known as Daniel." I said walking closer to them.

"That's right bitch, I'm sexy!" Daniel said proudly.

"OMG IT TALKED!" I screamed sarcastically and ran to the house. I looked behind and saw Daniel getting out of the pool. I felt myself getting hard at the sight of the water running down his body, his wet trunks sticking to every curve, perfectly outlining the large bulge he hand in the front.

"Ok well that's all for I'll see you guys in a bit." I say and quickly shut off my camera just in time for my lips to met with Daniel's sweet ones. I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Daniel placed his hands around my waist and we started fighting for dominance.

"OMG! GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" I heard Ricky yell. I just flung my middle finger out at him as Daniel and I continued our hot and heavy make out session. Daniel pulled away. I examined his body, my eyes traveling down until they land on the obviously large tent in the front of his swimming trunks. I giggled and then dragged him back into the house and into our room, locking the door behind me.

"Looks like I caused a little bit of problem, didn't I?" I asked seductively. Daniel bit his lip and nodded as the tent slightly twitched.

"I guess I'll have to try and fix it." I said I wrapped my hand around the clothed member. Daniel let out a small squeak.

-----later-----

I walked down the steps and Garret was standing there.

"Could you guys be any freaking louder? I had my headphones in, blasted to the max, and I could still hear the constant moans of 'harder Danny, faster' coming from you!" Garret snapped.

"Hey at least you didn't walk in on us twice like we did with you and Ricky." I sassed right back at him. Garret huffed and then joined Ricky at the from door and they left together.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana. Daniel appeared around the corner just as my lips went around the banana.

"Seriously Joey?" He laughed as we walked over to me and then hoisted me up onto the counter.

"Are try to make sexually frustrated?" He asked me. I just gave him a seductive wink as I slowly start moving the banana around inside my mouth. Daniel then grabbed the banana from my mouth and flung it across the kitchen.

"I've something better to suck on." Daniel growled as he grabbed my hand and placed his on his underwear covered dick. I smiled at him.

"Are you going to fuck me right here big boy?" I asked. That was obviously the right moved cause my shirt was gone in less than a second. Note to self, don't get Daniel sexually frustrated or he will fuck you hard.

----------4 hours later-----------

I lay panting softly on the floor in the living room. Daniel lay right right beside me, breathing heavily.

"I don't think we've ever gone 7 rounds in one day." He said out of breath. I sighed in agreement.

"I don't think I'll be walking for a few years." I said as I licked the remnants of Daniel's seed from my fingers. I closed my eyes and just sighed. I hated sexual tension.