23: Garret's Crush

Joey POV

-----1 year later-----

I laid in bed thinking about everything, Garret, Daniel, My family, my friends, Wolf, YouTube. I was torn between whether we were better off in LA than here. My head was swimming with thoughts about what was better. I mean yeah I do like a peaceful life, but I miss the LA feeling. I continued thinking about it when Daniel came in.

"Jojo, you can't continue beating yourself up over this. If you want we move back to LA but not quite. We could live just outside the city. It's peaceful but you still get the LA feeling." Daniel said laying down next to me, playing with my hair. I continued thinking about it. Maybe Daniel was right, I mean Garret is having a rough time in school, he's constantly getting picked on for being gay and having gay parents. I just sighed and pecked Daniel's lips. He smiled at me.

"Just give yourself a little time to think about it." he said before giving me a sweet kiss and then getting up, walking out of the room.

-------1 month later-------

I had finally decided what we were go to do. I walked into the house from my morning hike and saw Daniel sitting in the kitchen with Garret eating.

"Well good morning sleepyheads." I said in my grandfather voice. Daniel looked up and smiled.

"Well hello to you grandfather Joey." He said giggling. Garret just signed and continued to mindlessly draw. I walked up beside him and sat down in the chair next to him.

"What's wrong Garret?" I ask him.

"I just wanna leave this place. I wanna go live somewhere more accepting." he said still drawing. I haven't looked at it yet.

"Well that's why I'm in a good mood." I said. Instantly both of their eyes snapped up to me.

"We're moving, well for me and Daniel, back to LA." I said. Garret fell off his chair and Daniel just laughed.

"Honestly Garret I swear you're in love with floor, you like to hug it so much." Daniel sassed. We rolled our eyes and I glanced Dow at what Garret was drawing. It was a portrait of Ricky. Ricky Dillon. My eyes widened as I slowly looked at Garret. He saw what I was looking at and quickly snatched it away. My shocked face slowly grew into a huge smile and right away Daniel ran out of the room.

"TAKE COVER!" He screamed jumping behind the couch, peeking out from behind it.

"OMG YOU HAVE A CRUSH RICKY! I COULD TOTALLY SET YOU GUYS UP!" I started screaming like a fangirl. Daniel threw a pillow at me and hit hit me in the chest.

"Ugh, rude." I sassed at him.

"Well at least you shut that goddamn fangirling mouth of yours." he challenged me. I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

D: don't worry we'll be doing a lot of that tonight 😏

My face went completely red. I looked up at him and he had a seductive smirk on. I quickly ran to the bathroom as I felt my pants tighten. Oh my god, that boy is going to be the death of me. I closed the door and leaned against it. DAMN IT!