7: Cleaning & Colleen

Joey POV

I sat at the kitchen table going through the mail while Dan was in the living room, vacuuming. I felt my phone buzz on the table and see I get a text from Colleen (aka Miranda Sings).

C: Hey Joey, we should do a Miranda video, like u me and Daniel

J: OMGZ YESSSSSS!

C: Ok I'll be over in about 2 hours.

J: OKZ Bye...

I put my phone down and then walk over to the sink and wet a cloth. I start wiping down the counter to keep it nice and clean.

I heard the vacuum turn off. I turn around to see Dan putting it in the closet then walking over to the coffee table with a bottle of windex. I smile at the thought of us having our own family. The thought of having kids running around. Going on family vacations and just overall hanging out everyday. I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I picture my future with Daniel.

----------------

A couple hours later I hear my doorbell ring, I open the door and see Colleen standing there with a bag of stuff for Miranda.

"Colleen, what's up gurrrrllll." I say in my sassy voice.

"Not much." she replied smiling and giving me a hug. Daniel walks into the living room and greets Colleen.

"So what kind of video are we doing?" I ask her.

"A confrontation with Miranda." Colleen said as she pulled out here lipstick. Oh god. I'm scared.